Chapter 1 - Before the Con

"Taylor, come on we're going to be late put on your Sapnap hoodie so we can get going!"  yelled Brooke from across the hotel room we were staying at. I was taking forever because I woke up late, I was going as fast as I could. I was rushing, and I was scared I would forget something.

"Chill, I was grabbing my phone," I said as we ran out the door towards the elevator.

Soon as we got on the elevator I got out my phone and went to Inta, I checked Sapnap's Insta and his most recent picture was of him and George at the con I was on my way to, posted ten minutes ago. I was hoping he would still be there and I could get a picture with him.

"Dreamteam has a pannel in an hour, are we going to it or not?" asked Brooke, was she crazy of course we were, these where our Idols she was talking about, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

"Of course, why wouldn't we, now we have to go quickly to get there, OH MY GOD! CAN THIS GO ANY SLOWER?!" I said anxiously wanting to get to the panel in time. 

I was so excited to hopefully meet Sapnap, he's the reason I started a Minecraft youtube channel, nine-hundred-ninety-three-hundred-thousand subscribers as of an hour ago. I was hoping maybe he'd hear of me and reach out or something but of course he didn't, I can't expect him to, he doesn't know I exist, except for the one time he likes my edit of him.

I heard the elevator ding and I got out and ran out the door, and sprinted down the street to the con and Brooke could barely keep up. When we got there we got in and someone was assigned to make sure no one jumped up on me since I'm apparently having a meet up with someone and I can't even remember saying I would but whatever what could happen, right?