(Komahina) Chilly

Guess whatttttttt- Here, let me let yall guess. 🍋

*3rd POV*

It was one cold night, Hajime and Nagito decided to spend the night with each other because why not. The snow fell slowly outside there window. "We ended up staying in the house all night." Nagito chuckled cuddling close to Hajime. "Yea  because you were pretty much laying on me all evening." Hajime sighed. The two planned on going on a date but it never happened so they stayed inside and cuddled watching Disney movies. "Eh, I never minded," Nagito said. Hajime rolled his eyes. He could never doubt that Nagito was cute when he started cuddling up to him. "If we don't pick another movie, I'll fall asleep," Nagito said. "Fine," Hajime said sitting up. Nagito also sat up because he didn't have anyone to cuddle. "Which one though?" Hajime asked, looking through the collection of Disney movies they had. Nagito shrugged, yawning. "Lord have mercy," Hajime muttered. Nagito stretched getting up beside Hajime. "It's cold over here," Nagito said. "You stole the blanket the whole time, no wonder," Hajime said. "Eh, it was cold on the bed too," Nagito said. Nagito turned Hajime's face towards him and kissed him.

Nagito slipped his tongue into Hajime's mouth which was a little bit of a shock to Hajime for no reason in particular. The two heavily made out till Nagito found himself pinned the bed. "It just got hotter in here." Nagito smiled. Hajime was weak for that smile, every time. "D-don't distract me like that," Hajime said looking away from Nagito, blushing. "I didn't distract you, you distracted yourself," Nagito said. "Okay, yeah, whatever," Hajime said. Nagito wrapped his legs around Hajime. "Hinata-kun, do a little more," Nagito said. Hajime's whole face turned red at this point. "You did that on purpose," Hajime said, looking back at Nagito. Nagito smiled, leaning his face closer to his. He didn't lean all the way in, leaving the element of suspense. Hajime leaned all the way in closing the gap between there lips. He pushed Nagito back on the bed. "J-just for a little them," Hajime said. Hajime remarked the marks that were fading away. Nagito moaned quietly as Hajime kissed down his chest. Hajime took off Nagito's shirt and started to play with Nagito's nipples. They've done it many times before but each time Hajime was still like he was the first time they did it, blushing profusely. "H-Hajime~" Nagito moaned quietly.

Hajime's face somehow turned redder than it already was. "There you go, I hope you had your fun," Hajime said. "Awe, but Hinata-Kun~," Nagito said, pouting. Hajime didn't respond, just looked away. "Fine." Nagito sighed. "Do I really have to do everything myself?" Nagito smiled. Hajime didn't see what he meant by that. Nagito turned around and backed up to where Hajime's bulge was touching Nagito's ass. "N-Nagito!?" Hajime said. "What? A guy's desperate." Nagito said. "Please, Hinata-kun?" Nagito said, turning his head to look at Hajime. "Fuck you," Hajime grumbled. He didn't deny that he was enjoying it. He could say that he that for this. Hajime pulled down Nagito's pants and boxers then grabbed the lube from their dresser. He squirted it on his fingers and pushed the two into Nagito. "A-ah H-Hajime~," Nagito said. Hajime's face turned back to the dark red shade again. He took his other hand and played with one of Nagito's nipples. Nagito's moans increased. Hajime felt as if he was done stretching him, well more like he got super horny. He quickly took off his pants and boxers and put a condom on his willy (Omg I'm so done with myself.)

"Ah, Nagito, I don't like this position, let me see your face," Hajime said. Nagito turned around and faced Hajime. "That's better," Hajime smiled. He slowly inserted his length into Nagito. Nagito was still (obviously) tight. Hajime quickly thrust into Nagito, which Nagito let out a loud yelp in response. "Mm, Hajime~" Nagito moaned, pushing his hips in more so it was deeper in him. Hajime did not hesitate to go fast at all. After a second he started thrusting into Nagito which there moans filled the room. Unexpectedly, the two came. "Wanna go for another round?" Nagito asked, panting. "Let's do it," Hajime said.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Bonus: "Hajime." Nagito whined. "What?" Hajime said, stroking Nagito's head. "My ass hurts, and it's pretty much all your fault," Nagito said, eating his ice-cream.