Chapter 2

Shravan: (Angrily) Sumooooooo!
Suman: ab kya hua? What did I do?
Shravan: Where were you for so long it is 11:30pm and you came now? U know how dangerous it is. U will not go to pct now but you will stay at home.
Suman: (taking out something) Ya if u can pay mamiji's loan I will not go. And I came late because I was making moong dal ka halwa for you. Thats why I was late!
Shravan: I dont care wht you were doing the only thing I know is that you will not go to pct from now. Preeta will manage it you will stay at home.
Suman: ok (sarcastically) kisi ko rat bhar jaag ke taare dekhne hai kya. 12 bajne me abhi time hai tum aaram se aana taare waare ginke mujhe batana. Mai to gai sone. Good night
Shravan: Nhi mai bhi chalta hoon kal preeta ko call kar dena.

——————-Next Morning—————-
Suman wakes up and sees Shravan lying on the sofa and talks to herself
Suman: (thinking) Mujhe pata hai tumko meri fikr ho rahi hai but dont worry I am also your Sumo I will not give up so easily.
Suman gets out of the bed and dresses up. Suman makes breakfast for all the members and goes for pct.

Shravan wakes up and doesnt find suman anywhere and he gets worried and he also freshens up and goes downstairs.

Shravan: Kaka.
Ramu kaka: Ji
Shravan: Aapne Suman ko dekha
Ramu kaka: Ji, abhi sab ke liye naashta banake bahar chali gayi hai. Aur aapke liye yeh letter de gayi hai. (Giving a letter to shravan and goes)
Shravan quickly opens the letter and reads it
Shravan I know when you will get to know that I left you will be angry and come to pct, but just for today let me go to pct I will explain Preeta and will never see there again.
                   Yours, Sumo
Shravan was angry while reading the letter and at the same time our Preekar came outside for breakfast and saw shravan
Pushkar: Bhaiya, what happened?
Shravan: I will kill her! How dare she go to pct without my permission 😡
Pushkar: Bhaiya who will you kill please tell me briefly.
Shravan without saying anything left the house and headed to pct.
——————-At pct—————————-
Suman: Preeta, from tomorrow I will not come to pct for 3 months.
Preeta: but why sumo? How will pct work without you.
Suman: I just want some break from the work life and dont worry preeta, I will teach you online anyways it will be online after few years.
Preeta: Ok sumo, when will you give our salary?
Suman: I will transfer money every month into your account.
Preeta: Ok sumo.
Just then Shravan barges into pct
Shravan: Sumooooooooo (Shravan screamed) why did you leave the house without telling anyone.
Suman: Shravan I left a letter for you didnt you see it.
Shravan: this? ( taking out the letter) this piece of paper will tell me where you will go? Lets go right now (shravan was holding suman's hand taking her away from pct and made her sit in the car)
———————-MM————————-
Shravan: did you trace the number?
Man: no sir, give me few more days and I will find the caller
———————————————————
Hey guys that's it for today I hope you like it. If you like it please feel free to vote and any complains and appreciations are accepted in the comment section and if you think that there is some error in my story please tell me so that I can work on it
       Thank you and keep reading