six.

YOU could imagine how surprised I was to wake up to the sound of violent puking and not in my own bed. I sat up, my glasses still on my face and me still in my clothes from the night before. And then the realization washed over me.

The alcohol. The kiss. The sleeping in the same bed.

I sighed, pushing myself out of bed. It was an early Saturday morning. The sun was blinding me through the curtains of Connors room.

I followed the sound of aggressive retching to a room down the hall. The bathroom specifically. Connor was leaned over the toilet, wearing a pair of boxers, a white t-shirt and a blue pullover hoodie. He was throwing up as much as he could. The smell of vomit wafted throughout the room. Not a unfamiliar scent to me.

Connor coughed and shook before collapsing on the floor. I bent down to his level. He looked up and made eye contact with me. "Well good morning sleeping beauty" he spoke sarcastically. I put a hand to my chest. "Ouch. I thought you would be ecstatic when you realized my presence" I joked. He just glared at me. "Not when you got me drunk off my ass!" He hissed. I laughed. "Love you too Connor" I said still laughing.

He stood up and walked back to his room. "Connor. Connor. Conner-" I said, him bumping into me. "I'll make it up to you. I'll make breakfast" I reasoned. He smiled a bit and then burst out laughing. "Richie Tozier making breakfast! What a gag!" He laughed. "Ouch! I thought you would appreciate my offer" I jokingly pouted. "I'm sorry, I just didn't expect you to sleep in the same bed as me and not bolt as soon as possible" He explained. I gasped and threw a hand to my chest. "Connor Bowers, I am not that kind of girl!" I said in a feminine tone and started to march down the stairs, Connor trailing behind me.

Once we reached the kitchen I glanced around. "Okay, I need eggs" I announced, opening the fridge door. Connor dug around a cupboard for a pan, hissing at the sound of clanging. "Ouch. Fucking hangover" he complained. I laughed and put the carton of eggs on the counter. Connor slid the pan on the stove which I had flicked on. Connor grabbed an egg, going to crack it in the pan when I grabbed his shoulder. "No! You need cooking spray dumbass!" I exclaimed. He wasn't amused. He just rolled his eyes and put the egg down before walking around the kitchen to find cooking spray.

He found a can of it, throwing it to me. I caught it with one hand, surprisingly. I giggled and sprayed the cooking spray into the pan. I made eggs as Connor and I chatted about arcade games, music videos and basically just the latest shit happening in our lives. The domesticness of this all made me feel weird. I didn't know why I was standing in the kitchen of a boy I kissed and slept in the same bed with making us breakfast. It didn't sit right with me

I scraped the scrambled eggs on two plates that Connor had gotten down from the top shelf of the cupboard. I use that term loosely because he whined and whined for me to lift him because he was too short and when I did he laughed and said "I didn't need your help". He was really a dumbass.

He got a glass bottle of ketchup from the fridge and I scrunched my nose. "Ew. You eat ketchup with your eggs? You are a danger to humanity" I say with a small grin and he flipped me off. "Oh you know it" he said with a wink. "You dirty bastard"

He made me follow him to the living room so we could watch the television. The show that was on the TV was Full House. "DJ was hot but then she became a whiny bitch and only wanted to bang her boyfriend" Connor observed with a mouth full of eggs. I let out a breathy laugh. "But can you hate on Steve! He's the funniest character!"

"No way man. The funniest character is Joey" Joey? JOEY? Joey was no where near the funniest. "Joey was just there so all the fucking fetuses who watch this show would laugh" I said. He looked at me and I stuck my tongue out, making him chuckle.

Connor cleaned up after we were done eating. I flicked my wrist up so my watch was into view, seeing it was 11:34. Fuck. I was supposed to meet the Losers at the gas station at 12.

"Hey Connor, I gotta go man" He leaned over the sink, scrubbing at egg stuck to the plates. I snaked an arm around his waist, making his face go red as a tomato. Connor is the type that gets flustered at any type of attention. I bet I could put a hand on his shoulder and he would just fucking melt.

"O-Okay. I'll walk you o-out" He stammered out. I took my hand away from his waist and turned towards the front door. When he opened the front door, I was welcomed by a gust of cold air. I shivered a bit and breathed out, seeing my breath. "Fuck it's cold" I said, gripping my arms. All I had was a t-shirt, because I'm stupid and didn't really care for my health.

Connor tugged off his hoodie, putting it in my hands. "Are you sure?" He just smiled a small smile and nodded. I slid the hoodie over my head, immediately feeling warmer.

I stepped off the front porch and turned around to face Connor. He suddenly grabbed the strings of the hoodie and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away. "See ya Connor" I waved, walking away from the house.

When I got to the rundown gas station I was bombarded with question. 'Why're you smiling so much?' 'Who's sweater is that?' 'Why do you smell like eggs?' I heard it all, I just shrugged them all off. I don't kiss and tell

a/n: i high key hate this chapter ew