3: The Tour Guide

HUNTER:

I never had much interaction with girls before, especially not with girls like her.

So it was a no brainer that I thought of her for the rest of the night. Throughout the party, the car ride home, and even in my sleep. Even as I woke up and lay in bed in the morning, I still couldn't stop thinking about her. Mainly I was wondering if I should have kissed her.

Jeez, who am I kidding? A girl like her and a guy like me? Not in a million years.

But, there was a moment back then on the roof. We were slow dancing and she was laughing at something I said, and then our eyes met. I wondered if I should have kissed her right then and there.

I just wanna know what it would feel like. But I guess now I'll never know.

I had only kissed two girls in my life so far. The first one was Kimberly and I was thirteen and we were playing spin the bottle. It was okay, but her lips were dry. She could have used some Chapstick. 

The second one was Nina, who was my girlfriend in freshman year and she was a better kisser than Kimberly. Except, she was only dating me so she could get close to my best friend, Liam. Suffice it to say, they weren't great experiences. 

But I had this feeling that it might be different with someone like Maia. Her lips looked so soft and inviting. If only I was brave enough to touch her face and run my fingers over her lips. If only I'd lean down and feel her warm breaths against my cheeks.

What did I have to lose?

I should have grabbed her and pulled her close. I should have let my lips crashed into hers. My hand would trail the back of her neck down to the small on her back. I'd pull her dress up slightly so her bare knees would be touching mine.

Shit, it feels good.

Her body pressed tightly against mine. My hands would cup her cheeks so tight, she would never forget the feeling of my fingertips against her skin. She would taste like champagne and I would kiss the living daylight out of her—

"Hunter? Darling? Are you coming down for breakfast—oh!" once again, grandma came barging into my room, unannounced like always.

Shit!

I turned myself over the bed so hard, I actually fell off of it. Quickly, I pulled a pillow to cover myself before grandma could see anything else.

"Grandma... please," I groaned in agony.

"Okay, I will be downstairs," she said with an awkward smile as she exited the room.

I slammed my head against the pillow as soon as she left, hoping the impact would just kill me. It was only my second day here and grandma's already caught me jerking off.

Off to a great start.

*

"So, I heard you had an eventful morning," grandpa greeted me as soon as I entered the kitchen.

He sat next to grandma at the table, who had a sheepish grin on her face. On the table lay all sorts of bread, juices, and scrambled eggs on the plates. Grandpa was reading a newspaper and his eyes were glued to it, even as he was speaking to me.

"Grandpa please, just..." I whined as I took a seat next to him.

"Lighten up, kid. This is France we're talking about. And you're in that age where you, um, you know,"