B-Dorm, The Ghetto

Driving through the thick fog and rain, she was all that I could think of. Her decadent, chocolate brown orbs (which basic people would call eyes) that cast a spell on me every time they so much as cross my gaze. Her beautiful, pearly smile that makes me think life's worth living. But only with her. "Ugh, stop Poussey." I scoff at myself. "This is why everyone thinks you're in love with her."
I finally arrive at Litchfield. I shudder while thinking back at the memories I had in this fucking awful place. I went through the gate, fumbled the key into the door and stealthily slipped in. I had to make sure absolutely no one saw me or I'd be in huge shit, and probably back in here. I made my way to the B Dorm, (AKA the ghetto) and ran to Taystee's bunk. "Tayst!!" I yelled, but then quickly shut up. If an officer heard me I was fucked.
"Yo, P, shut the fuck up!" Taystee shouted back, under adorable giggles. I ran right into her arms and we stayed hugging for what felt like forever, but I didn't mind. "How the fuck goes it on the outside?" "Better than this shithole, but I miss seeing yo' fat ass errday" She replied with her cute ass laugh again.
"P, I been thinkin' of something and its really been itchin' at my mind. I just really need to ask you, yo." she asked, looking shy.
"Sure T, anything you need man." I replied. I was so unprepared. Was she going to tell me she loved me? What the fuck am I gonna say? Oh my god she can't tell me now! I look like shit!
"Uh, P, I know this is a lot to ask, but would you be able to bring some... y'know... MJ in for me?"
What the fuck. This is not what I expected at all.
"Depends what you mean by MJ." I sighed, shaking my head.
"Mary Jane yo! You know, weed! The good shit man!"
I wanted to scream. Did Taystee really want this for herself? For me? Is this the only reason she told me to come back for her? I feel like complete shit.
"Uh, Tayst, ain't you aware of how much shit we'd get in? My ass would land right back in here yo." I reluctantly said.
"I'll make sure it won't happen, P. Please, yo. For me."
I really, really wanted to say no.
My heart wouldn't let me.
"Fine, T."
"YES!!" she screamed, but quickly realized where we were. She sprang up and hugged me, but I didn't return the embrace. I sat there, stone-eyed, with her arms wrapped around me. I didn't know how to feel.