Intro and Rules.

Hello, and welcome! This is, as the title states, a roleplay book! Any and all art in this book is done by me, I won't be using art from other sources.

Just to address some potential discrepancies- As I have done roleplay books before, I am taking some of my old characters and putting them here. This is why some characters and/or scenarios are more detailed than others.

Before we head over to the forms, I do have a few ground rules!

1) Please, be respectful! I know, a pretty simple rule, but please keep it in mind!

2) Give me stuff to work with! I'm not going to ask you for paragraphs each response- all I ask is that there's enough for the two of us to play off of!  It makes it easier to continue without one of us getting stuck in a rut.

3) There will not be smut. Not in the book, not in PMs. I don't feel comfortable doing it, i'm sure you can find that elsewhere

4) I'm completely fine with swearing, but please let me know if you aren't! I'll be sure to keep it out and/or censor it if that's what makes you comfortable!

5) You can roleplay with as many of my characters as you'd like. However, if you want to roleplay with multiple characters, I'd appreciate it if you wait until your first roleplay chain has reached 10 replies. This refers to roleplay replies, not 'you may' or any discussion of the scenario.

6) Keep in mind that this is a boy x boy book. Please don't make female characters!

7) Yes, you can tag your characters! just be sure to give me the password!

8) You can tag me after an hour of inactivity. However, please be mindful of timezones! I'm on PDT!

9) Password is "Fantasy Costco." Be sure to submit it with your form!

10) I'd also really appreciate it if you'd leave your timezone with your form. This isn't required, but I'd like to know when you'll be active.

11) This isn't required, but i'd really appreciate it if you tag someone who'd enjoy this! I'm just trying to get this going :)

12) If you'd rather rp in messages, i'm totally fine with that! just let me know!

And that's all I have! Once you've thoroughly read the rules and followed any instructions, you can move on to the forms page!