An Introduction (0)

So if you have read the "summary" for this book, you will have learned that it's an Umbrella Academy Five x OC fan fiction. This book will update whenever I can because I am a high school senior and the year is about to start, so I have a lot of planning to do. I have decided to start writing again because it's something I enjoy and after rewatching Umbrella Academy, I've learned that Five is a big comfort character for me and I wanted to writing something. This is not going to cover the beginning part of the episode, it is instead going to start right before my OC's and Five's first interaction because that's too much writing and if you are reading this, I can assume you've seen the show and know what happens. 

I also want to say that this book will contain mature themes including swearing and torture, but there will be no smut because Aidan is a minor and while Five is 58 mentally, he is 13 physically and that's just extremely weird. I will put trigger warnings on the chapters that I believe could have scenes that could disturb readers and I will put a summary in the next chapter for those who choose to skip over it so they won't be left without knowing what is going on. 

I plan to continue this book into season 2 as well, but I don't know how many chapters this first part will be so please bare with me in this. Also, please let me know of any spelling or gramatical errors in a respectful way, as I will try to proofread but I can miss things sometimes. I'm all for constructive criticism but I will not respond if it is rude or demeaning in any way. 

Thank you for taking time to read my book and I hope you all enjoy the story ahead.