Prolouge

My name is Alice Nekowaza. I'm a mafia girl, yeah. I'm just gonna let it sink in.  And today is my first day at Ouran Academy. I hope to see how this Tamaki character acts.   I've heard so much about his friends from his girlfriend, Haruhi. She's really nice. We've been emailing for a while. From what I've heard about Honey, he seems adorable. I just hope he is what he seems like. Anyways, I'm almost nothing like my brother. I'm shy, not very girly for a mafia daughter, yeah. Anyways back to my characteristics, I can also be very clumsy at times especially when I'm on the thing..... yeah.. it's awkward, back to what I was saying, I can be very dark when someone makes fun of my family or my friends, I can also make guys be terrified of me, and I LOVE animals! Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts when Haruhi snapped her fingers in my face. "Alice, you ok?" She asked. I nodded. "Yes." I said. "Good. Ready to see Tamaki?" She asked smiling. Once again, I nodded. She opened the door and what I saw shocked me. "Welcome ladies to the Ouran Highschool Host Club!" Tamaki yelled dressed as a knight in shining armour. I walked in and smiled. " "Hello, Tamaki. " I said with tears of joy in my eyes. "Who is this chick?" The other members asked with a confused look on their faces. Tamaki got up and brushed himself off. "Gentlemen, this is  Alice Shou." He said smiling at me.  I giggled. "Tamaki.... She's really pretty." A boy said with a bunny in his hand. "Is this Honey?" I asked kneeling down at him. "Yes, yes I am." He said smiling. "I hope we can get along." He said. "I hope so too." I said giggling. "What year are you, Alice?" A boy with glasses asked. "This is Kyoya." Tamaki said. 'I'm a third year." I said tilting my head. "YEAH!!" Honey said lunging at me causing me to fall over. Two boys with matching hair appeared in front of me. "Which one is Hikaru and which one is Kaoru?" One asked. "Hm.. from the pictures, you're Kaoru." I said pointing to the one whose hair sweeps to the right. "And you're Hikaru." I said pointing to the other one. Kaoru chuckled and smiled. "You're right." He said. " I knew it from the start." I said.  I smiled hoping that my life here won't be so bad.