Chapter Two

August's Pov
It had been around three weeks since the incident at the club, and from that small incident, I had a little stalker who would follow me to the library or just anywhere on campus.

I held my breath for just a minute stopping myself in the empty hallway, already hearing his footsteps behind me echoing all around like a predator stalking is prey almost.

I spun around to face him, seeing him stare down at me for a minute.  "Sangwoo why are you following me?" I questioned him holding myself through my sweater seeing him stare at me like I was crazy tilting his head at me a bit those deep eyes on me.

"I want you to answer my questions it's not hard." I shut my eyes hard taking in a calming breath before I moved towards him grabbing his hand pulling him with me, he held my hand allowing me to drag him towards one of the empty girl's bathrooms.

I looked around just to make sure no one was looking or was thinking the dirty things, I pushed him in first, locking the door behind us. He then leaned himself on the sink gesturing for me to speak.

"What questions?" I exclaimed already annoyed with him. He stared at me like I had grown a second head before he started chuckling roughly facing his eyes down on the floor.

"Why haven't you broken up with Juyeon? why are you together? Are you a full lesbian?" I sighed deeply leaning my back on the door "I can't break up with her cause she hits me, I've tried to break up with her, I am with her cause I thought she was a nice girl, no I am bisexual." I answered each question nodding my head at each explanation.

"Juyeon isn't a lesbian the last I recalled, in fact, she sleeps with anyone she can like Jieun most girls aren't dumb enough to stay with an abuser, no I take that back girls are very stupid." I listened to his loud laughter but I looked at my shoes messing around with the sleeves to my sweater.

"She beats me, I know what you are thinking you are two girls you should be able to fight back, you are weak, I know I've tried." Sangwoo stopped laughing for a moment but he then shook his head.

"You are right that is what I am thinking but an abuser still is an abuser no gender applied, you are acting weak, but you know." I perked up slightly when he made his way towards me and towered his head down to gaze at me fully.

"I can teach you how to protect yourself, self-defense, I can teach you it all, but there's a catch." I stared at him uneasy a little, the shift in his eyes very very different. "And what's that catch?" I spoke out reaching behind me to unlock the door gripping the door handle tightly.

"You come home with me. " I pushed open the door moving back making him stumble forward, I squeal when both of us landed on the hard floor of the hallway, with him on top of me "What," I exclaimed staring at him like he was crazy.

"Would you keep your voice down." He demanded to me he was still on top of me, either hands-on side of my head. "Obviously she isn't treating you right, so come home with me." He continued to speak this way towards me before we looked up when we heard talking before I pushed him up off me sitting up.

Sangwoo fixed himself up running a hand through his dyed hair. The students who passed us stared at us like we were strange walking past us. I pushed myself up off the floor with a heavy grunt gasping when his hand shot out to grip my arm pushing up my sleeves exposing the purple bruises shattered over my arms and the nail marks that were slowly healing.

"Look at that someone who loves you wouldn't do that." I quickly yanked my sleeves down fast refusing to cry in front of someone like that shaking my head violently before I stood up staring at him.

"How would you know Sangwoo... Everyone loves you what do you know about pain besides hiding behind a fake smile." I snapped at him feeling those annoying tears.

I wiped at them roughly sniffling watching him stare at me surprise before he pushed himself up off the ground also with a grunt.

"Trust me August I know a lot about pain and pretending, my offer still stands, you have my number text me and I'll give you more details." He walked passed me leaving me to my thoughts for me to process all this that happened just in that matter of minutes.