Introduction

Chapter written by WritingBiggles~

The night was young. There were many possibilities that the gang plotted, securing and erasing faults. On the streets, they were intimidating. They were those you wanted to run from, to never see in your life. To never have a visit from. They weren't aloud to show emotion or features on the job.

Off the streets, they were a bunch of soft nerds, removing their threatening personas. Especially the biggest softies within the group, known as Cry and Pewds who would sing their hearts out if they wanted to. Their hangout and identity was secure and secret.

The gang was like family. They were nerds who got caught in the wrong crowd but enjoyed it.

It started with two children. Two childhood friends. They shared interests, laughs, smiles, tears and habits. Even bad habits. Their names were Cry and Pewds. Both were adventurous little kids, ready to take on the world together. Then one day, Cry saw someone and something he liked.

It was a little white circle, hatched to a flashy key chain that was woven with neon colours. The white circle had a face on that Cry had quickly grown attached to. He asked the someone where it's from so he could plea to his mom, but it was homemade. Cry wouldn't accept that, so one day he told Pewds to come to the hanging pegs with him, where everyone kept belongings such as coats and bags. He stole it. "Cryaotic! That isn-" Cry covered Pewdie's gasp with his own hands. "It's mine now. Found it, mine, buying is a waste of time."

Pewds' face grew pale. "But it's stealing!"

"Stealing isn't that bad. We're smart, right?"

Pewds nodded his head.

"Then we won't get caught. Deny everything, buddy."

Pewds looked into Cry's eyes but gave in. He made a persuasive point. This carried on and advanced through their lives, as they met new people and new buddies to join. They had stole goods such as money, basketballs, bags, family souvenirs and much more. They were a very sneaky party. They couldn't stop, even if they could they wouldn't. They were perfectly fine. And they saw it as a career opportunity.

Cry always kept the key chain with him. It was his for luck. His first steal.

-----+++-----

There was currently three in the hangout. Jund was not one. He locked his apartment behind him, an apartment he didn't care too much for, just in case of emergencies. He tossed the keys into his backpack he wore, zipping it up and slinging it onto his arms. He walked down the stairs upon stairs until eventually ending up onto the streets. They were reasonably empty, slight rain but not too much. He strode across the pavement in the gleaming lights above.

His peace was interrupted when he was harshly pushed into. Jund looked up at his level, just to see a familiar face in the same angered expression, then softened. "Oh it's just you," Jund mumbles.

"Scott!" Russ exclaimed happily.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

"To the store, Cry's making me get a pen since his exploded."

"Can I come along?"

"Sure." The two friends and gang members walked across the pavement. Russ looked ahead while Jund couldn't take his eyes from the shining pavement. Something had been bothering him all day and not even himself knew. He didn't like the awkward atmosphere within the silence so he broke it. "So Cry's pen broke and he's making you get him one?"

"Yup. He's being a li'l bitch about it too. He keeps suggesting we heist the pen company," Russ chuckled slightly, Jund too.

They both reached the corner shop and successfully shoplifting the pen that Cry needed so desperately. They had arrived to the crossroad of alleyways, leading to abandoned properties neglected by the ones who took charge. Their headquarters.

For some reason, Jund was almost ecstatic to enter.

Russ and Scott had grew accustomed to the cold concrete walls and bare floors that lead to the stairs they climbed to their destinated floor. There was large numbers painted onto the wall, indicating the floors. It was an abandoned office complex, now their hangout.

They reached the door, floor three and a half, the hangout floor. "Open up, it's us!"

There was banging from inside the doors, followed by muffled curses. "What's the password?"

"Let us in, Cheyenne.." Russ sighed.

"Fucking fine."

The door clicked a few times, banged a few times, and opened. There stood Cheyenne, holding the door open. She nodded Russ and Jund in. "Hey e'rybody!" Jund greeted. Around the large meeting table was Cry, Snake and Pewds. The rest would probably arrive later, the two assumed. Jund was somewhat and somewhy overwhelmed that one of the three appeared. He didn't know why. Cry lifted his head from the papers. "Hey buddy, got my pen or we gotta rob a dollar store for it?"

"I got it, you big baby," Russ groaned, throwing the pen at Cry as it hit his lifted mask that sat ontop of his head. Cheyenne closed the door and walked over to the table, sitting down along with Russ and Scott. "So," Cry clapped his hands together.

"What's the plan?"

AN: hope you enjoyed! We're really excited to do this! Yuki is doing the next chapter so see you in 2 chapters!