~Prologue~

The king sat next to his beloved,the queen.They sat in the huge dining room of  Castle Amber,in the Redmont Empire.The queen was crying and he tried to reach out to comfort her,but she pushed him away.He understood though,she was about to lose her only daughter.

But not the way everyone else was thinking.The princess was not cursed or about to be assassinated.The king and queen were about to die.The queen was about to lose her daughter and she would never see her again.She will never witness her daughters coronation,never see her get married,never see her grand-children,never get to do anything.

The king,however,had accepted his fate.He knew the people of Redmont were very corrupted people.He knew it had to be done.Even if it meant letting his 17 year old daughter take over kingdom.

A sound of a door being open made him look up.There stood a man dressed head to toe in black clothing and boots.His face was covered with a black piece of material.His eyes held an evil glint,like he had been waiting for this moment his entire life.

The queen sighed sadly and held her husbands hand one last time.

                                                                                  ♠♥♠

The princess stood next to her  governess as tears silently ran down her face.She watched her parents being lowered into the ground.The only people who loved her,were gone.

The governess had also felt heartbroken.The queen was her best friend.Their bond had been as strong as two sisters.And she would be there  for the princess.She would be going to be crowned queen next month because the kingdom cannot stand with a ruler.

All the allies of the kingdom had thought they could use her as a pawn.The kingdoms people too.But they have underestimated her power.

They have no idea how cunning and powerful the princess really is. 

It is time for her to sit on the throne and take charge.

                                                                                    ♠♥♠