Michelle 3

I walked into JC's room and it was suprisingly clean. I guess I wasn't good at hidinf facial expressions cause...

JC: What, don't like it?

M: What? Oh, no that not it...it's just, suprisingly.... Clean.

JC: Haha. Well I can make a bed on the floor and you can take the bed.

M: You don't have to sleep on the floor...I mean, unless you prefer...I don't mind sleeping in the same bed.

JC: Umm...ok.

M: It's getting pretty late. I'm gonna get ready for bed.

JC: Ok, uh, the bathrooms right down the hall and if you need to borrow something...Joselyn's room is right next the the bathroom.

M: K, thanks!

I walked to the bathroom after grabbing my pajamas. I walked kn the bathroom and locked it behind me. I had, Black yogo pants, and my, uh oh. I grabbed my ”Mrs. Caylen” shirt....Ok, ill just ask joselyn. I walked out of the bathroom abd knocked on the door next to it.

J: COME IN

I walked in blushing akwardly. Trevor was sitting on the bed and I so didn't wanna talk to him about this...

M: Could I talk to you? Like, in private?

T: Oh, I get it....I don't wanna hear about ya'lls tampons and ish...

He said heading to the door. He closed the door and I looked at Joselyn..

M: Could I borrow a shirt?

J: Why? I mean, sure. But, whats wrong with the one you have?

M: I grabbed my ” Mrs. Caylen” Shirt....

J: oh...ok. You can borrow this one. It says Mrs. Moran...

M: Perfect...thanks.