Chapter 1

*There Was a Baby Lion Jumping*

Zuba: No, no, son. Over here. See the lion? Look at the lion and you get the lion. *sighs, grunts* Now, son, if you're gonna grow up and be like your daddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight.

Alakay: Da-da.

Zuba: N-Now, Alakay, let me show you something, OK? You see this mark?

Alakay: Ahh.

Zuba: You and me are the same. And when you're bigger, you're gonna be alpha lion, just like your daddy. Now let me see you fight.

*Alakay Growls*

Zuba: Ready?

*Alakay Started To Dance Instead*

Zuba: No, Alakay. No dancing! You just amuse yourself, don't you? Hoo, you're a strange kid. You're a strange one. I'm...

Alakay: Ooh, ahh, ooh, ahh.

Zuba: Now, come on, let's try it again. Oh, Alakay. St-Stop that. Stop that right now. Doggone it!

Lion: It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want them to.

Zuba: Makunga. You're not challenging me again, are you?

Makunga: Look on the bright side, Zuba. After I defeat you and take over as alpha lion, you'll have one more time to spend with your pathetic excuse of a son.

Zuba: Before I kick your butt, let me ask you; Why do you even want to become the alpha lion?

Makunga: I'm better looking, I have better hair, I'm deceivingly smart, and I want everyone else to do what I say.

Zuba: *Groans*

Makunga: We'll fight on three. One...

Zuba: Pay attention, Alakay. Daddy’s gonna show you how it's done.

Makunga: Two, three!

*While Zuba And Makunga Were Fighting, Alakay Was Distracted By a Butterfly, And Saw a Rope*

*Akakay Started To Follow The Rope*

*Zuba Had Finished Fighting Makunga*

Zuba: Who's the alpha lion?

Makunga: You are.

Zuba: Hmm. Don't you forget it. And that, Alakay, is how you attack... Alakay?

*Alakay Had Finally Caught The Rope*

Alakay: Hah!

Paul: That's it. Here, kitty, kitty.

Allen: *gun cocking*

Mr. Reland: Ah, this one's a beauty.

Paul: He'll be worth a few bucks.

*Paul, Allen and Mr. Reland Put Alakay In The Crate*

Paul: It's just gets easier and easier.

Mr. Reland: Wait til, I tell Walter Harpercop what he missed out on. Caring about his weird family more then hunting down lions.

Allen: Says the guy who brought his 3 year old daughter over despite your wife telling you to not bring her there.

Mr. Reland: I wanted to have a son not a daughter, but teaching a baby how to hunt is even better when we give her up on her 4th birthday.

Alakay: *whimpering* Daddy!

Zuba: Alakay! Alakay! ALAKAY!!!!!!!!

Alakay: Da-da!

Zuba: No! No! No! *grunts* Alakay!

Alakay: Daddy!

Zuba: Alakay! Daddy's got you! Hold on!

Mr. Reland: Eat This! *gun cocks* *gun fires* Got Ya!

Alakay: Da-da! *whimpers*

*Suddenly The Crate Fell Off*

Alakay: Ow! Ow!

*Zuba Was Only Shot In His Left Ear, His Left Ear's Piece Was Left Bleeding*

*His View Was Blurry*

Zuba: Alakay!

*As Zuba Left To Rescue His Son, Unknowingly That Alakay Was In The Ocean*

Alakay: Daddy!

Will.i.am: ♪ I've been around the world in the pouring rain. Feeling out of place really feeling strange. Take me to a place where they know my name. 'Cause I ain't met nobody that looks the same. I'm a fish out of water. Lion out of the jungle. He's a fish out of water. Lion out of the jungle. I'm a fish out of water. Lion out of the jungle. He's a fish out of water. Lion out of the jungle. I need my peoples, my peoples. Take me to my peoples. ♪

Chores: ♪ Play that jungle fever. Show 'em some love. Show ‘em love. ♪

Will.I.Am: ♪ Could I have someone. Could I have someone. To relate to, to relate to. I'm feeling right at home. Feeling right at home. Feeling right at home. Feeling right at home. I'm feeling right at home. See I been traveling. Been traveling forever. But now that I'm home, feels like I'm in heaven. See I've been traveling. Been traveling forever. But now that I'm home, feels like I'm in heaven. Feels like I'm in heaven. Feels like I'm in heaven. ♪

Baby Marty: I don't like the looks of this guy.

Baby Gloria: Well, I think he's kind of cute.

Baby Marty: I think he's kind of a showoff.

Baby Melman: Y-You think he's cute? *Coughs*

New Yorkers: Wow! Whoa!

*Time Skip, The Day Before The Escape, During The Time Machine Adventure*

Alex: Roar!!

*New Yorkers Cheers*

Larry: The King of New York City, Alex the Lion!

Marty: Woo-hoo! I still think he's kind of a showoff.

Melman: You gotta give it to him. The guy's an animal.

Marty: Maybe he should take a break. You know, we could all use a vacation.

Gloria: Come on, where on earth would we go on vacation?

Marty: I don't know about you, but I wanna go to Connecticut!

*In The News.*

Female News Reporter 1: On the loose, several animals, including the world-famous Alex the Lion, the King of New York, escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight with 2 12 year old girls, Hira Reland and Anya Tennyson, who were the ones that left them loose. The escapees were finally concerned in Grand Central Station. The policeman arrested those two girls and have them put in trial the next morning.

Nana: He was a very bad kitty.

Female News Reporter 2: Animal rights activists, who convinced zoo officials to have the escaped animals sent to Africa and the lawyer convince the orphanage directors to have those two guilty girls to the complex, were stunned to learn that the shipping freighter carrying the animals and the two girls were reported missing today.

The Warden: My daughter, Courtney will advised me when those two fugitives girls are located so that we can recapture them and bring those girls to justice!

Male News Reporter: Tonight, hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered at the at the Central Park Zoo to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals, and to celebrate the loss of those two girls. The question on everyone's mind is, where are they now?

Chapter 1 Ended.