The Entrance

I don't own Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus or Harry Potter. They belong to J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan.

Bold is Author, Italics is thoughts, Underlined is Greek/Latin, Underlined italics are Italian or Spanish.

There will be a homophobic slur. Please don't think that I use it because I don't. I just think that it would fit Harry's homophobic, egotistical mind that he barely uses.

Harry POV

"I hope you have a good year..." Dumbledore said.

Yeah yeah whatever. Just get on with the sorting! McGonagall finally stepped up with the sorting hat and the first years came in.

"John Adams!" Anyone get it?

A small boy stepped up. I smirked. He will know who runs this school.

"Ravenclaw!" The Sorting Hat screamed.

I scoffed. Who would want to be with the nerds? The sorting continued. I cheered for no one, why should I? They were supposed to cheer for me!

After the last person, who I wasn't bothered to learn the name of, came to Gryffindor, McGonagall went to stand with Dumbledore.

"Now, as you have read in your letters, we have 12 new student joining us. They will not show you their past, but they will tell you about their parentage. They should be coming now."

The doors to the Great Hall banged open.

Reyna POV

It. Was. Chaos.

Percy and Jason were dousing and electrocuting each other, Piper was charmspeaking my fiancée into jumping into the lake where Zack the squid was, Leo was on fire with Calypso trying to catch him and put the flames out, Frank and Hazel were in a corner and they were too scared to come out, Will was annoying the Hades out of Nico and me and Annabeth were facepalming.

"Everyone shut up!" I yelled, "We are going to walk through those doors and we are not going to argue! Got it?!"

They all nodded submissively.

"Your girlfriend is really scary." I heard Leo mutter.

I sent him a glare and he squeaked and hid behind Calypso.

Annabeth started reading off the list of things we needed.

"Wands?"

"Check."

"Pets?"

"Check."

"Books?"

"Check."

"Cauldrons?"

"Check."

"Monster-proof phones?"

"Check."

"Armour, crowns and capes?"

"Check."

"Endless blue cookie supplies?"

"Check."

"We are good to go!"

I faintly heard a wizard say, "...we have 12 new student joining us. They will not show you their past, but they will tell you about their parentage. They should be coming now."

I pushed the doors open. We walked in, wings folded behind us but spread a bit to intimidate them. I think, with the clothes we were wearing, it worked perfectly. We unconsciously formed a Delta formation.