Part 1! "Hello Human"

...later...

(Y/N)'s Point of Veiw

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up. I looked around me to see a patch of yellow flowers. I stood up and almost fell over. After catching my balance, I started walking through what seemed to be some type of ruin. I stumble upon a patch of grass, and a little dog like person appears with a smile.
...After the Temmie Talk cuz Imma bitch that doesn't bother to search up what happens...
I see a blast of fire as a goat wearing a purple dress-like outfit walks up to me. "Such a mean creature, trying to kill such an innocent child..." The goat man said. "Um.. who are you?" I asked as the goaspt man looks down, our eyes locking together. "I am Asgore my child. ^^" "Well hello Mr. Asgore! I'm (insert name here/insert fake name here)" (I like putting a fake name or a nickname when it says (Y/N) instead of my real name because some names just sound better then my original name.) As we finish our little conversation, Mr. Asgore and I start walking to his house.
...time skip brought to you by my lazy ass at 4:07 am...
I walk into Mr. Asgore's house, staring in amazement at the beautiful decor. "Wow..." I mutter out. "You must be hungry. Would like a cinnamon and butterscotch pie?" I turn and look at Mr. Asgore (Italics means that persons thoughts duh) "Oh my god I love cinnamon and butterscotch pie!" "Um could you put some (insert favorite fruit or snack here) in the pie aswell." "Sure! I'll go start on the pie. You can go read a book or explore the place!" Mr. Asgore walks away into what I assume is the kitchen. I start to wander around, taking in my surroundings. I walk down the corridor and into a bedroom that looks to be unused. I walked over to the closet and opened it up, revealing a good amount of blue sweaters with two purple strips across it, and blue jeans. I close the closet doors and walk over to the book shelf. I picked up a random book and sat on the bed, as I started reading the book.
...later...
Swap!Asgore's Point of Veiw
I put the pie on the dining table as I go to look for (Y/N). "(Y/N) I finished the pie!!!" I yell, walking down the corridor and into Frisk and Asreil's old room. I see the child reading one of the books. "Child I finished the pie." She/He/They turn their head and put down the book. She/He/They stand up and we walk back into the dining room to eat the cinnamon, butterscotch, and (insert favorite fruit or snack) pie.
...later that night...
I was reading a book as I feel my shirt being pulled. I look and see that (Y/N) is tugging my sleeve. "What is it child?" "I'm *yawn* tired.." She/He/They yawn between their words. I put the book down and stand up. She/He/They grab my hand and we walk towards the bed rooms. She/He/They open the door and lay down in the bed. I follow and tuck them/her/him in. I get up about to leave when they/she/he say, "Wait! Read me a story please.." I turn around facing them/him/her and smile. I grab a book off the shelf and sit at the end of the bed. I read the story and they/she/he slowly falls asleep. I stand up putting the book on the bedside table. I turn and exit the room. I walk into my room and lay down. I close my eyes as I drift off to sleep.
...the next day after the fight between Asgore and you. It's the same thing as Toriel and the players fight...
Author's Point of Veiw
(Y/N)'s spares Asgore and the hug eachother. Asgore, crying, worried for (Y/N)s safety. (Y/N) looks at Asgore and smiles. They both walk in the opposite directions. Asgore walks into his house, while (Y/N) opens the gates and walks out into a place called... Snowdin...

(Y/N)'s Point of View

I walk out of the gates and into what seems to be a snowy place with lots of trees. I walked further and stumbled upon a bridge with wildly shaped bars blocking them. I was about to walk through the bars when I heard a voice.... "Hello human"