Chapter 29

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Ughh my alarm clock! I slap my hand on the snooze button and try to fall back asleep.

"Nope! You've got your first day of school today, you're waking up!" I hear Ricky say as he walks in. God, I forgot I have school today. This is going to be torture! I crawl out of bed and over to my closet. What should I wear for my first day of school? I decide on black skinny jeans, a red and blue plaid flannal, my brown combat boots, and my grey beanie.I brush my hair and apply a small bit of makeup, then I grab my phone and head downstairs. Trevor's already here, and he's eating breakfast.

"Is it even legal to wake up this early" I complain, slouching down beside Trevor and stealing some toast from his plate.

"I'm not saying it gets better, but you do get used to it" Trevor says. "You look cute, by the way" he comments. I smile and blush a bit, before finishing my toast and grabbing my bag. Yesterday was spent with Ricky taking me school shopping. I got a few binders and notebooks, along with some pencils, extra paper, calculators, and more. When I'm done organizing it all in my bag, Trevor's ready to go.

"Daaaaaad! Come on!" I yell. He walks downstairs, half asleep. Obviously he doesn't like waking up this early either. I didn't notice it earlier, but its definitley bugging him. He grabs his keys, and then we go to his car.

"I call shotgun!" I say, as I climb in the front. The drive isn't too long, but its quite boring. We're all too tired to listen to loud music so I just look out the window. Soon we pull up infront of the school, and I get out.

"Have fun, Stace. Text me to pick you up after school" Ricky says through the window, and then drives home. I look over to Trevor.

"Come on, its the first day it won't be that bad. I'll take you to the office" He says, so I follow him into school. It's a huge school, with lots of students. A few people stare at me as I follow Trevor down the hall, and I catch multiple girls staring lovingly at Trevor. We get to the office, and I take a seat beside Trevor in an uncomfortable chair near the door.

"Ms. Dillon?" The lady says.

"Yes that's me" I say.

"Alright. Trevor, you may go to class" She says. Trevor nods.

"Good luck" He says, before leaving. Now I'm all alone with this lady.

"Alright... Stacey?" She says.

"Yes" I say

"I'm Mrs. Robson, and on behalf of the students and staff of this school, I welcome you. Now if you'll just sign some forms, I'll get you to your first class as soon as possible" she says, handing me a clipboard. I go through it and sign everything, and then hand the clipboard back to her.

"Alright, thank you dear. Matthew? Valerie? Can you step in?" She says. A boy and a girl who look my age walk in. "This is Stacey. Stacey, this is Matthew and this is Valerie. They'll be showing you around the school today, helping you out." Mrs. Robson informs me. I just nod my head.

"Nice to meet you" Valerie says, shaking my hand. She's very pretty, with dirty blonde hair and freckles. She's tall and has blue eyes.

"And I'm Matthew, but you can call me Matt" Matt says, shaking my hand next. He's slightly shorter then Valerie, with brown hair and brown eyes. He's quite attractive, to be honest.

"Nice to meet you guys. So, where do we begin?" I ask. They smile at each other, and then lead me out of the office. They show me around the school, careful to keep quite so we don't disrupt any classes. We get comfortable with each other, while talking about winter break and how 'fun' school is going to be. So far we haven't talked about family yet. FInally we end up outside of my first class, which is just starting.