1

It was the morning and you were literally so excited to go to social bash you were literally screaming lmao.You got ready and got your bags with you and while you were walking down stairs you said bye to your mom.You got in your car and drove to your bff house then her parents took you guys to The airport while your car was parked by your bff house.You guys arrived at the airport and got your tickets then went inside the plane.You said "Omg Cynthia I'm so happy to go to social bash" she said "Me too" you smiled and sat down to wait for the plane to start then like 10 min later the plane started moving and you started taking snaps to your other friends.When you arrived at your destination you got your luggage and left with Cynthia.You guys got at the hotel and you got so happy you said "YESSSS WERE HERE" you guys went inside and got your hotel buddies and rooms yours was with this boy named Alejandro and her was with this boy Mattia 🙂.You we're confused but you didn't care then while walking towards your hotel room you bumped into this boys named Alejandro 😳 you said "I'm so sorry about that" he said "Oh no it's ok by the way my name is Alejandro" you said "Your the boy I'm gonna share a room with oh and my name is y/n I'm from tik tok" he said "Oh your the gurl that's all over my fyp" you said "I guess" you laughed and he said "Well nice to meet you roommate" you said "nice to meet you too I'm gonna head to the room" he said "ok I'm gonna go with my friends" you nodded and went inside the dorm I guess and said "He is so cute and his smile ugh" you got happy and started to unpack your clothes and make tik toks.Then you just got out and took a shower.then you got bored after that so u decided to get out and find people.When you got out and started walking you realized a lot of people were looking at you with there hand over there mouth so you got confused and looked around you and you realized you had not pants on but only thongs so u got so embarrassed and said "IM SO SORRY I WASNT THINKING" you ran to the room and put on pants then came back out and you saw Alejandro there like "You know all the boys saw you naked" you said "Yeah I forgot to put on pants bc I was so bored" he said "Well you looked sexy anyway I'm gonna hop in the shower" you said "Ok that's fine and how am I sexy" he said "Just deal with it"then..........