Falling in you (Sinrin)

"Class, let's welcome the new transfer student Yerin from Hwaseong College." The professor said and signaled everyone to give an applause. The whole class clapped loudly and someone even wolf-whistled. Yerin looked timidly at the ground, red-faced.

"Quiet, class. Yerin, please take a seat next to Sinb." The professor pointed at the empty seat. The whole class started booing and making a ruckus but was quickly silenced by the professor. "Silence! Anyone who has a problem please refer to me during recess."

"She will be sitting with the black devil? How unfortunate."

"Yeah, she should seat with me, I would love having a goddess sitting next to me."

"Haha shut up, you don't deserve her."

"YAH!"

Yerin walked towards the empty seat after bowing to the class. When she was just steps away from her seat, Sinb suddenly placed her bag onto Yerin's seat while pretending not to notice her. "Erm....sorry. Can you please remove your bag?" Yerin asked while still being shocked.

Sinb, however, ignored her completely and rested her chin on her hand. While the akward situation starts to tense up, the professor noticed and shouted at Sinb, commanding her to take away her bag. "Tsk". Sinb finally took away her bag but still didn't even cared to apologise to Yerin.

Being a timid person, Yerin just sighed softly and sat down . After the class ends which almost seems like forever, Yerin quickly got up from her seat and head to her locker. She accidentally bumped into three girls on the way without looking in front. Yerin immediately apologized but one of the girls puled Yerin's collar. "Jung Yerin huh? Every new student here should know my rules here. How bout we talk in the toilet huh?" The tall girl signaled the other girls to drag Yerin into the toilet.

"Le..Let go of me." Yerin panted and tried to run but wasn't as strong as the two girls. On the way there, she saw many eyes, some full of coldness, some full of pitiness and some laughing at her." Pieces of broken memories started appearing inside her head.

*Flashback*

"Jung Yerin's a loser, Jung Yerin's a loser. "

"Die, nerd. "

"This ugly bitch even has the gut to take away my first place in school huh?"

"No one wants you , Jung Yerin, even your parents abandoned you."

*Back to present*

"Stop....." Yerin sobbed while enduring the slaps and kicks given by the bullies." You should know that no one should or will mess with me, remember?" The girl gave a punch to Yerin's stomach and she almost lost conscious by that blow.

*RRingg*

"Lets go back to class, Jennie. Class is starting soon." The two other girls nudged Jennie and she nodded before giving a last blow to Yerin's stomach.

"Where do you think you're going?. Someone laughed outside the toilet.

Jennie turned around annoyed and yes, its the black devil Sinb. "Do you think we'll be afraid of you just because you are the black devil?" Jennie snapped at Sinb and starting to walk outside the toilet. "How about this video?" Sinb showed the footage of them bullying Yerin on her phone. The trio immediately turned pale and couldn't move due to shock.

"Give me that!" The girls wanted the snatch the phone away but clearly wasn't the opponent of Sinb. Within a few seconds, the trio was knocked down and fell onto the cold floor. "Prepare to drop out of the school losers, I sended the video to the school's social media and the principle, and surprise, I even sended it to your parents."

Sinb smirked at the trio and walked to Yerin who was hugging her stomach painfully on the floor. Without a single word, Sinb carried Yerin on her back and walked outside the toilet, leaving the ashamed trio inside.

"Th......thanks...Sinb...ya." Yerin said weakly before losing conscious.

After treating her wounds at the medical room, Sinb leaned down to the unconscious Yerin's ear and whispered softly,

"From now onwards, I'll protect you."

END