Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6- What do they know?

Jade's POV

"Am home!" I said as I entered the house.

Jen and the girls turned to face me, "hey Jade" they all said together with a tone like they know something making me narrow my eyes at them.

"Where's mom and dad?" I decided to leave them to their weird tone.

"They went on a date." Jen informed me.

"Oh good, they need it." I went to my room to freshen up.

I flop on my bed as I finished freshening up. I scrolled through wattpad to read a story I just downloaded to my library titled love me till I die by jamzyrosey.

Jen and the girls entered the room, Jen sat on my bed while the two girls sat on Jen's bed.

They were all staring at me wiggling their eyebrows weirdly.

"Ok what do you guys need?" I finally asked when I couldn't bear their weird behavior.

"Spill!" Jen shouted like the crazy girl she is.

"Spill what?" I asked looking from Jen to the rest of the girls.

Jen rolled her eyes at me clicking her tongue "we know Zach asked you out"

Its my turn to roll my eyes now "what did you guys hear?"

"We heard 'date' and '7am' "

Hailey quickly said.

"Arrgh...ok fine!" I started from where I apologized to Zach to where he and David dropped me off and the supposedly 'date'. I trust Hailey and Tomika because they are Jen's bffs, I can also proudly call them my friends but we are not really close.

"Wow! I totally ship you two, Zade or Jach" Jen started listing all the possible ship name.

"Its definitely a date, Jade" Hailey said smiling brightly.

"No, no, no, its not a date remember I have a crush on David" I reminded them to which they all groaned loudly.

"Oh God! Jade! David isn't doing anything, move on to Zach, he has moved a step." Jen complained exaggeratedly grabbing her hair.

"I think Jen is right Jade, we all know I dislike David so am definitely team Zach." Tomika said.

"Me too." Hailey and Tomika said together.

"But, I don't get why you dislike him, Tomika." I turned to face her.

Hailey and Jen nodded to this.

"Yeah! Tomiks, you never told us the reason why you dislike him." Jen voiced out.

"I am really sorry but I really don't want to talk about it". She said with a final tone.

We saw she really didn't want to talk about it so we all kept quiet.

"You need to sleep early Jade so your face could look really fresh tomorrow." Jen finally said breaking the deafening silence.

"I already told you guys its NOT a date." I complained but Jen had none of that.

"Sorry girls, I know we sleep late on sleepovers but Jade needs to sleep." Jen addressed Hailey and Tomika and they all agreed to this saying I finally need to have a boyfriend.

Jen and I shared my bed while the two girls slept on Jen's bed. I went downstairs to lock the doors and windows then I came to sleep in my bed.