Insecure

I looked in the mirror disgusted of what I saw (mood) but then I got a text from mattia saying he's gonna be here Ik 15 min so I decided to wear something comfy and put my hair in a messy bun I waited for him then I hear a knock on the door so I say "the doors open" then mattia runs and jumps on my bed (he closed the door)  "hey baby I missed you" he tried kissing me but I just turned my head so he kissed my cheek I tried changing the subject "do you want to watch a movie or no?" He looks at me then looks away and says " sure you pick" I pick the fault in our stars and 20 mins into the movie mattia tries hugging me but I just scoot away from him he looks at me worried but I ignore it " y/n what's wrong baby" he whined I look at him with teary eyes "nothing it's fine let's just watch the movie" "NO!" He says yelling I jump and he looks at me "wtf is wrong just tell me" he says while trying to pull me into his chest I push him away and get up and yell "MATTIA I HATE THE WAY I LOOK WHY I JUST WANT TO LOOK LIKE ALL THESE OTHER GIRLS BUT I CANT BECAUSE IM FUCKEN UGLY I COME HOME EVERDAY WONDERING WHY YOU CHOSE ME WHY YOUR WITH ME " he looks at me and runs up to me and just hugs me and and starts apologizing over and over " y/n baby I'm sorry you feel that way and I didn't chose to be with you I wanted to I wanted to wake up with you next to me in my arms I wanted to go to sleep knowing that you're mine and that you love me and I love you" I look at my baby and I kiss him " I love you mattia polibio " we smile " I love you too y/n  y/l/n "
The enddddd
Author notes
Yeah so enjoy

I looked in the mirror disgusted of what I saw (mood) but then I got a text from mattia saying he's gonna be here Ik 15 min so I decided to wear something comfy and put my hair in a messy bun I waited for him then I hear a knock on the door so I s...