Chapter 39: Sleepy Yinyin

The little dumpling didn't know about what happened to the bad uncle. Naturally, no one would tell three-year-old such complicated things. Even the system didn't want such a complicated matter to fill her small head with her small brain capacity.

After guarding her father for several days, she hadn't seen the bad uncle. The little dumpling was relieved.

She has been working hard these days. She had to wake up early and go to the court with her father every morning. She was told that the bad uncle also comes to the court. Hence, she also had to go to the court at the same time as her father, and then go to class at the right time. The three-year-old dumpling was so busy that it was heartbreaking.

Seeing the little princess always dozing off in class, Bo Yuan only thought that it was funny. He knew the inside story. How could such small child care so much about someone? But thinking of the man in the imperial study, he felt a little envious. Why didn't he pick up such a good girl?

He had also met her outside the palace that day, and he felt that she was very disgusting? If he had known this earlier he would have taken her to his own home and raised her himself! Boyuan regretted it!

However, Zhou Yi, a senior scholar, didn't know that. He was an old and upright man. He was usually quiet in the Imperial Academy and didn't pay attention to other matters. He had only taught for a few days and always found the little princess asleep in his class. Gradually, he couldn't help but shake his head in disapproval.

Even if she was the Pearl of the Emperor's eye.

Who could bear that she was still dozing off the next day and even till the third day? Zhou Yi was angry and had a short temper. He thought that the princess was only three years old. But when he was three years old, he was more hardworking. He saw that she was lazy and didn't like learning so much, what could she do? Other than just sleeping in the palace every day!

The other dumplings in the class looked at her anxiously. The little princess had been sleeping for a long time. Teacher Zhou was standing by her desk, with a face that was frightening.

Because the little dumpling was the youngest, she was short and small. She was arranged to sit in the middle-front position. Anyway, this class was set for her, and naturally, everything was for the little princess.

But this little master was not fond of learning. How about sleeping every day?

Strangely enough, the little dumpling went to bed after class and stopped dozing off by the afternoon. She listened very carefully. She opened her round eyes and stared at the teacher. Her thirst for knowledge was louder than anyone else. Compared to the morning, she was quite different.

Because of the different timetables, Zhou Yi usually had classes in the morning, while Bo Yuan served as the Prime Minister of the Right. In addition to the capital, he also had to go to the Yamen to deal with government affairs, which could not be more leisurely than the Imperial Academy. Therefore, he did not enter the Palace to give classes to the children until he was finished with his business in the morning by the afternoon.

Zhou Yi seldom saw the way that the little dumpling listened carefully. That was to say, he had seen it once or twice occasionally but didn't pay attention to it. Just thought that children are fickle.

But most of the time, the three-year-old princess in his eyes was a typical sleepy child. Did not like to study, loved to doze off, but also delicate.

If you wanted to ask what her plus points were, one was being cute and beautiful. The other was that she had a good attitude of admitting to her own mistakes. Every time one looked into her eyes, which were guaranteed by her pathetic sincerity and guilt of sleeping in class, one would lose most of their anger.