Chapter Eleven I made Chunnin!?

"Get Naruto Uzumaki into my office bird" Hiruzen spoke "Hai!" The bird Anbu says flashing away with a shunshin. "dang paperwork" Hiruzen grumbles.

Naruto POV

"Naruto Uzumaki the hokage has called for you to come to his office" the Anbu states emotionless "hai" Naruto states "I wonder why he wants me" Naruto thinks aloud "Kit maybe you made Chunnin?" the fox says to the boy 'that would be great!' Naruto speaks to the fox "yep" replied the over grown fox "lets go!" Nsruto yells happily running to the hokage tower with his transformations still on, Once Naruto made it to the hokage tower he entered going to the way to familier door then hearing the ALL to familier "come in" from the otherside, opinging the door he was greeted with the hokage who looked up from his paperwork and smiled.

"Naruto! my boy how have you been?" greeted the old hokage "I have been A ok!" Naruto said smiling "anyway now that your here" the hokage got serious "yeah?" Naruto asked getting concerned "I have to tell you that you have made chunnin" the hokage smiled at his surogate grandsons expression "I made what!?" Naruto yelled "chunnin you have made chunnin my boy" thr hokage smiled at Naruto "im one step closer to becoming hokage!" Naruto yelled happily "sorry..." Naruto said grabbing his flak jacket and the rest of the stuff and left the room before he left he had one more thing to say to the old hokage "thank you again jiji in no time ill have that hat" Naruto smiled causing the hokage to smile back at the boy who just left the room closing the door behind him "I did it!" Naruto yelled for the whole world to hear.

-time skip a few days-

Naruto has done two C ranked missions with some people in squads he led, an emergency alarm went off today and chunnin and above had to report to the hokage tower where the hokage then said "everyone! we need a few jonin and chuunin to start evacuating the people to the evacuation shelters!" the hokage spoke clearly "Naruto Uzumaki, Kakashi Hatake, Mighto Gai you guys will act as a squad you guys think of a plan and work together!" the hokage yelled "YOSH WE ARE WORKING WITH YOUR YOUTHFUL STUDENT KAKASHI" Gai yelled "MY EARS!" Naruto yelled back "guys you do realize that there is an emergency right now right?" Kakashi spoke clamly even though Naruto could see a hint of panic in his eyes, "right!" Gai yelled "im gonna have to make clones but.. ill do it." Naruto spoke to himself "what was that?" Kakashi asked his student "nothing" Naruto spoke "we should go" Naruto spoke again also making over DOZENS of clones "right youthful companion!" Gai yelled as they all started running fighting and planning.

"You clone me! help the hokage with about two more of you!" The real Naruto spoke to a clone "hai!" the clone said as he gathered the other two clones and left to help the hokage "nice thinking Naruto!" Kakashi praised "Yosh!!" Gai added "wait Garra where is he?!" Naruto froze "whos Garra?" Gai and Kakashi asked Naruto "one tails prison" Naruto spoke "of course I resealed the one tails but that's a story for another time" Naruto spoke again "Naruto! Where are you!" Naruto heard a voice yell out "Naruto?" Naruto heard a different voice say "Over here!" Naruto yelled out running in their direction "Naruto thank god!" He saw the person "Temari?, Gaara, Kankuro? Why do you need me?" Naruto asked "that's Gaara.." Kakashi mumbled to himself "Gaara needs help getting his jinchuriki powers to activate also adding to that fact, your side keeps trying to attack us" Temari said "yeah! We really need help here Naruto!" Kankuro said worried "Dont worry youthful companions we will help you!" Gai yelled "Gai." Naruto spoke

"Yosh anything for my youthful companion!" Gai spoke getting to the side of Temari, Kankuro and Gaara "thanks Gai." Naruto added "let's go Kakashi" Naruto said jumping away "c ya" Kakashi said following Naruto "I have a plan I'm going to release Kurama from my seal to scare off and or fend for the village" Naruto spoke to Kakashi "Why? How?" Kakashi asked "watch and learn" Naruto said cracking his fingers 'You heard me right Kura?' Naruto asked the fox "Loud and clear let's do it" the fox said smirking "alright I got Kuramas permission let's do this stay here" Naruto ran off behind the wall and released the fox, the whole village enemy's and so on froze when they heard the roar that killed dozens "LETS DO THIS NARUTO!" The mighty fox roared out "Yeah!" Naruto yelled "F-Fox!" Enemys screamed in fear of their lives "Retreat!" The sand village Kazekage roared out "Hai!" Said his scared men.

Orochimaru POV

"Power! I feel his bloodlust!" I yelled out "dont touch Naruto!" The hokage Warned "or he WILL kill you!" The hokage warned his former student again fending off hashirama suddenly a roar was heard then a "LETS DO THIS NARUTO!" "Oh no" The hokage said "That boy can release the fox?!" I had a power hungry look in my eyes "YES YES YES!" I yelled out, as I put my fingers in a seal I reformed the boys curse mark well what I could of it.

Noones POV

"My neck!" Naruto yelled out from on top of the fox "Naruto!" The fox yelled stopping in his tracks "Naruto!?" The fox yelled again "my cursemark!" Naruto yelled "I-its back!" He yelled out again "I WILL KILL YOU OROCHIMARU" the fox screamed out in anger "Kura no it's fine I'm fine I can remove it again and reseal it into my own power even more" Naruto spoke softly before collapsing "no Naruto I must" the fox spoke softly back to the unconscious boy of his snout, after dropping Naruto off at the hospital the fox roared and headed towards the barrier keeping the hokage trapped inside "OROCHIMARU YOU ARE DEAD" The mighty fox roared out breaking the barrier with his tails "Shit" Orochimaru mumbled before he was crushed under the foxes tail "leave Lord Hokage." The fox spoke fending off the sound four and keeping Orochimaru crushed draining his chakra "stop please" Orochimaru begged the fox "YOU HURT MY KIT YOU WILL PAY DEEPLY" The fox yelled angry "oh wow your maids have cursemarks too look at then pathetic" The fox laughed out in humor putting Orochimaru to sweet unconsciousness "lord Orochimaru!" One of the sound four members yelled "we cant fight him retreat Orochimaru will be fine!" Another sound four member said "fine ok lets go!" They said running away "now for mr, Cursedsnake man a Powerful chakra retraining seal" the fox said sealing the rest of Orochimarus chakra away "And he should not be able to use his little shedding technique" the fox laughed picking up the Sannin in his claws and putting him at the feet of the hokage "well I have to go back into Narutos seal take care" the fox smiled at the hokage "thank you." The hokage thanked the fox.

WELL that was that chapter sorry it took so long to come out lol but please do enjoy! I messed up in the story a little bit- forgive me I cant find my error I might remake this chapter but I'm not sure like I said this is only my 3rd story please forgive the errors in spelling and in chapters like this one