Desire

When I regained consciousness I was no longer in the kitchen but in a cabin that was not mine, it was much bigger and then there was Trevor in a chair looking at me, taking care of me.

"Sam, it's good that you're better now," he told me, I stayed seated on the bed and he approached me.

"Hey, everything will be fine," he said.

- The truth is, I don't know, before it was just to save my mother, but now it's a bigger thing.

"Nothing changes, we will do everything possible to rescue her and apart we will save the sea from that man, nothing more," he said to calm me down.

- Nothing else? We are not prepared Trevor or at least not at the level of those people- I answered altered.

- I trust you, you can, we all can and we will.

Being both sitting next to each other I saw how his gaze never stopped seeing my lips, he began to reduce the distance between us until he had his lips on mine and I responded to the kiss feeling his lips wet, I did not know how much he he had wanted to feel them. He put his hands on my cheeks with his heavy breathing and began to take off his jacket, leaving his shirtless on me, he continued kissing me, I put a hand on his chest caressing him, he played his hand on my shirt and took it off feeling our hot bodies together, he came down down my neck to my chest licking my nipples until it reached my belly, he stopped giving me a look seeking my approval, which he did not hesitate to give it to him and there he lowered my pants, got up letting his own, showing me his thick and erect penis, Leaning back on the bed he started to play with me again, starting to tease me. He took my penis in his hands and began to masturbate and suck me, he was in control of everything but it was something that I was not going to give him at all times so I pushed him against the wall and also started playing with his nipples making him moan from pleasure while he masturbated him, he had his penis wet, I got on my knees and started to suck him, he put his hand on my head pushing me deeply, I put him on my back ready to penetrate him but when I was going to play with his anus he said no. He turned around he kissed me and threw me on the bed again, he began to masturbate on me and I began to do the same until we both came at the same time letting out all that desire, he fell towards me kissing me and laid his head on my chest , we embraced for a while. Then he got up, dressed and left, leaving me to dress myself.

On deck Claudia approached me to see if I was better, and I replied that I was already calm, with a clear mind. We could see smoke in the middle of the sea, a ship had been wrecked, it was completely sinking and lit on fire. We were able to see men who were adrift and of course we decided to rescue them. We offered them water and bread, but they pushed us and ran off saying "it's a trap, we have to go now."

"Calm down, you must be disoriented, you're safe," Pedro told him.

"It's coming, it's coming!" Says the man.