17

time jump, remember saint and alani had they first date in April

230+votes

100+ comments

October 2020

Alani and saint walked in Walmart getting groceries for her house.

She had left saints house a few months back and she was comfortable in her own space , her house was mainly the girls chill spot , they were always there .

While saint practically lived there , he was there almost every night after he left work and he had clothes over there, they've been back and forth and their mini fights but nothing major.

As for Aaron and Ahlanna, they went back home a day after Alani took them , but they went over to her house a lot , everything was sailing good.

"Jessie, get me those.."She pointed at the tampons on the shelf and he nodded picking them up .

Alani adored the fact that he didn't find is disgusting because that would be immature of him .

As soon as they were done shopping Alani pushed the cart towards her car and he put the bags in.

"Bae , Amma go put the cart back , start the car."She pushed the cart back leaving him.

Saint stood by the car door watching her , his mind was telling him something was about to happen.

He watched as Alani push the car and how the men that were standing around was watching her , he was ready to knock somebodies head off their shoulders for his girl.

Alani put the cart back and turned walking back towards the car.

"Alani!"A weak voice called put making her spin around.

To her suprise it was no other than Carmen .

All off her life flashed through her eyes , all of a sudden she was angry.

"What Carmen?"She snap, she was not about to call this woman her mother.

Carmen looked awful, like way different than she did the day when Alani saw her at the shelter, her hair looked dry and dirty , her nails were bitten and dirty and her lips were cracked , this made Alani a little soft but she wasn't going to care either.

"I'm sorry baby.."She whimpered and Alani scrunched her face up.

"Sorry?"She scoffed.

"Your sorry Carmen?"She got a little bit loud.

Saint was already on his way over , he sped up his pace once she got loud.

"I- about all of this, I should've did what was right."Carmen cried.