𝚘𝚗𝚎

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

March, 2020.

REAL LIFE.

"So the rumors are true? the blonde bitch his here?" the entrance door opened of Madelyn's apartment opened revealing Rudy and Drew.

"guess they are, Pankow!" i yelled, spreading my arms wide open before running towards him and jumping on him.

"woah, slow down" he laughed as i hugged him tight, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips.

"stop koaling me" Rudy joked, hugging my back "gosh, it's been like forever" he said softly as i pushed myself out of his arms to stand on my own feet.

after greeting Rudy, i moved over towards Drew, who was still leaning on the door waiting for his turn to hug me.

he spread his arms wide to let me cuddle into his chest, thing that i promptly did, then he wrapped his arms tightly around my slender body.

"i missed you Drewy boy" i smiled, leaving a kiss on his cheek.

"hey! where's my kiss?" Rudy joked, crossing his hands over his chest pretending to be offended.

"shut up Rudy!" Chase yelled, entering the room where the three of us stood, followed by Madelyn.

"so, who's hungry? we have a lot of catching up to do" Chase asked and we all nodded and handed to the kitchen.

"so basically everyone lives in this apartment except for Drew?" i questioned as i followed then to the kitchen. they all nodded in agreement.

"loser!" i mocked Drew, pinching his cheek "we'll have plenty of sleepovers without you!" i tried to tease him to get a reaction from him but Drew just started to laugh.

"i'm only one floor up, Riles" he joked.

"and he basically lives here!" Maddie said sarcastically as she opened the fridge.

"bullshit!" Drew yelled, pointing at Madelyn as he spoke.

"yeah, you do man. he basically lives rent free in my bed. i sleep more with Drew than with girls" Rudy joked making us laugh.

"not to mention the fact that your bed, Rudy, is actually mine" Maddie laughed.

"whatever" Rudy shrugged his shoulders.

we spent a couple of hours sat around a table catching up on our live, messing around and laughing together.

"so you're telling me that in less than a month Outer Banks will be released?" i squealed, causing them to laugh at my excitement.

"you act like you're in it" Rudy laughed and i pouted. we started to talk about the show, about how proud and excited we all were for the release. and eventually Madelyn started talking about our plans for the night.

"what do you want to do tonight?" she questioned, now we were lying on Madelyn's couch with a netflix show in the background, even though no one was looking at it since everyone was doing something else.

Rudy and Drew were attached to their iphones as Chase was sharing a gossip with me and Mads.

"we can go clubbing, if Riley's not too tired" Chase suggested. "of course i'm not, i never say no to good music and good drinks" i squealed in excitment.

"deal then" Rudy cheered as he rubbed his hands together with a wicked smile, causing me to laugh.

"guys i can't tonight, but you go have fun" Drew said vaguely, stretching his arms.