part 1- the shopping accident <3

'shit what one do i buy??' you thought to yourself, pondering over two pairs of platform shoes. 'The heart buckles are so cute,but they're higher platforms and not big as the others and i'm already 5.6.wearing them i'll almost be 6ft. but the heart bucklessss' you were arguing in your head over and over again without realising a tall muscular yet skinny,spiky black haired man was standing behind you, rubbing his neck not wanting to interrupt you as you seemed deep in thought, but he really needed past.

"uh aha excuse me, is it okay if u let me past,sorry i'm in a hurry

"uh aha excuse me, is it okay if u let me past,sorry i'm in a hurry." a anxious voice said behind you. "oh shit i'm so sorry, i didn't see you there" you said as you accidentally dropped the huge black platform shoe on his foot. "OH FUCK IM SO SORRY" you yelled forgetting you were in a shop.with other people. they all stared at you as you bent down to pick up the shoes and put them back on the shelf. "are your toes okay?? those are really heavy." you chirped looking up at the person that you may of broken toes. he was squinting trying to play off the pain."yeah, no i'm totally fine don't worry" he said while heavily breathing,sweating slightly,clutching his fists and staring at the ceiling,holding back tears.

"oh come on don't play tough" you scoffed as you grabbed his hand and put it round your neck and shoulders letting him put a bit of weight on you. "thank you" he said finally looking at you in the eyes. he was flustered as he saw you struggle to hold his weight, your e/c eyes straining and yet sparkling at the same time, eyebrows furrowed and biting your lip slightly. 'jesus she's really hot oh no i can already feel my face burning up,she must be so weirded out. stop blushing kuroo.' he thought to himself.

"it's okay now-""y/n" you stated proudly cutting him off "at your service" finishing off your sentence." y/n don't worry i can walk myself i can see you're struggling" he smiled and said with no fake wrinkle in sight. "my names kuroo" he also stated"pleasure to meet u.also where are you taking me??" he was absolutely confusled. u were rushing him out of the shopping centre and into a car park. "oh yeah, i'm taking you to my car i'll drive you to minor injuries u might of broken your toe or toes,aha sorry bout that" you said smirking 'he's so cute i need his snap' you thought to yourself."and it's fine i can hold your weight it's nothing" you said meaning every word. "are you sure,i don't want to be a bother" kuroo replied."you,being a bother? no way have u seen your face if anything it's a blessing and well, it's my fault" you answered back with a strange look in your eyes that kuroo couldn't make out. all he knew is that u said his face was a blessing and now his face was blushing. again.