part 3-waiting

"the waiting time is roughly 2hrs and 30min" the woman said to you and kuroo. "okayyyy thank you!!" you smiled, luckily you had your phone and earphones or else you'd be screwed. "there's a free row of seats" you said pointing the corner so u could fall asleep on the wall. "fine." kuroo said then abruptly ran screaming " I DIBS THE CORNER!!" "OI NOOO I WANTED THAT YOU WHOREEEE!!" you screamed running to the seat trying to beat him. you didn't. he sat there smirking at you.'the audacity of this bitch' you thought to yourself. "gonna do anything bout it y/n~" kuroo slyly said looking up at you pouting. "yes." you replied grabbing his hair and yanking his body to the floor then put your foot on his back. "gonna do anything bout it kurooo~" you teased as you stepped over him and sat on the seat. "hey that isn't fair i'm the one with the possible broken toe>:(" kuroo said annoyed as he picked himself up and sat on the other seat. 'just wanted to sleep on the wall' he thought to himself sighing.

you started playing subway surfers listening to good old (your favourite artist), murmuring the lyrics under your breath when u suddenly felt something tap your shoulder, turning to your left you realised kuroo had fallen asleep and was slowly falling over u with his mouth slightly gaped open. he was drooling on u. "fucking bitch" you said quietly trying to shake him off but he just fell again this time on your lap. "ffs" you sighed and put you hand on his head. 'damn this prick has soft hair'. playing with his soft hair you started to make a little braid,you checked your pockets for a small bobble and luckily found one, you tied the braid neatly and pulled to tighten. 'spectacular 10/10' you nodded approvingly to yourself. checking the time you realised there was still at least an hour and a half till the waiting time was over but knowing minor injuries fairly well from you past visits it would probably be at least 2 more hours. yawning a little you decided to go to sleep as well resting your head on the wall you got annoyed as it was not as fucking comfortable as you thought it would be. 'i do not want to fall asleep on himmmm' you whined in your head but you knew there was no other choice and he did look comfy plus he was sleeping anyways so he couldn't tease you from it. 'fuck it' you put ur head on the back of his neck and shoulders and fell asleep.

'this is bitch really thought i was sleeping' inserts weird kuroo laugh

kuroo could feel your parted breathes in between slight snores against his neck your mouth open slightly

kuroo could feel your parted breathes in between slight snores against his neck your mouth open slightly. the hair on his neck were standing up as your lips touched them his face was a blushing mess but he didn't want to wake you up,plus even though he was embarrassed in the moment he would never let you forget this later. although he did really want to take this braid out of his hair as soon as he could. you however had plans for him to wear a dress as soon as possible, preferably a maid one never mind a simple braid.

'ughh what time is it now' you thought to yourself lifting your head up from kuroo's shoulders yawning and stretching. you checked your phone it was about an hour and 50 minutes since you went to sleep. to your surprise you didn't have a creek in your neck from the awkward sleeping position you were in and you hated to admit it but kuroo was fucking comfy, and he smelled amazing. 'no.' you said in your head slapping your face harder than you expected making you jolt and to wake kuroo up who actually ended up falling asleep. "TF" kuroo said as he fell to the floor at your feet. "whoops" you cheekily said to him staring at him as he lay in-front of you. "jesus y/n, don't forget you chose to sleep on me you should be thanking me for my service not chucking me on the floor" kuroo rolled his eyes devilishly. "wait you were awake???" you asked. "for all of it" kuroo replied. "well then if you enjoyed getting your hair braided let's get you in a skirt!!" you smiled and laughed as he got mad from you calling him out. "that, is not fair." he chuffed crossing his arms, "ooo yes it isss gonna cry??? you whined fake pouting and making a crying motion with your hands chuckling as he just scoffed at you. " l/n??" you turned and saw a man calling your surname, "oh that's us!!" you stood up smiled and yanked kuroo up. "oi that hurt" kuroo said staggering along behind you as you pulled him along with you, following the doctor. "shame" you said sticking your tongue out and pulling your eye down with your finger towards him. he scoffed at you but deep down he was enjoying every moment of this, you were amazing.