BLACK

A dark room. Almost as black as the silhouette in front of Jimin. Black,wavy hair, black,piercing eyes,black shirt,black jeans,black everything. He felt like he could fall in this pit of darkness and drown. He felt so submissive,powerless, in front of the intimidating, surreal man standing a few steps away from him. His figure,the shapes and outlines of his body...too much for Jimin to handle. Long legs and shoulders that would tower over his naked, helpless and fragile figure. He was sitting down,arms spread on the sofa,legs crossed. He was waiting. Taehyung was waiting. And Jimin knew that patience was something that the dominant male lacked.
     Of course,after all this time he understood what he had to do. He slowly crawled on the floor,getting closer and closer to Taehyung's shoes. He stopped,stealing a quick,hesitant glance, noticing his eyes,filled with lust,but calm,so calm and confident looking that Jimin started shivering. The fact that anything could happen next was thrilling, sending waves of warmth throughout the older's whole body, intriguing him. Of course,the glance didn't go unnoticed,Taehyung immediately furrowed his brows, opening his mouth to speak. Jimin didn't waste any time,that alone was enough to make him obey. He started tugging on Tae's belt,quickly and desperately taking of his jeans,together with his underwear. The younger didn't even budge,but his patience was starting to run out,so he began caressing Jimin's jaw with his shoe.
"Move faster" he said,with deep,stern voice,that would make even the strongest of males bow down.  Jimin knew that this was the real punishment. His voice. Taehyung's voice did things to his body that nothing else could. He never felt the touch of his hands,only his voice. And he still went crazy.
"Please,don't talk,anything but talking, I'll move faster,just please..." Jimin said,shivering,his breath unsteady and sweat dripping down his whole body.
He started stroking Taehyung's member,slowly, playing with his balls at the same time. Every now and then he would teasingly lick the tip, his hips moving and shifting around,arousing the younger even more. Jimin knew all Taehyung wanted was his lips. He would go crazy lusting for his lips,just like Chim would start whining at the mere sound of that voice. So,finally,he gave Tae what he wanted. Carefully pushing down on his shaft,mouth wraped around it perfectly,his lips starting to get wet with saliva,looking plumper and juicier by the second. Jimin let out small,strangled whimpers as he deepthroated the younger.  Taehyung let out a silent grunt,almost like a breath that was slowly turning into a wisper. Jimin moaned,tears forming at the corners of his eyes,slurping and sucking on his member. The size was making it a lot more difficult,but he was doing his best and it showed. That slutty tongue,moving around like it was on a lollipop, the soft,wet insides of his mouth going up and down,the vibrations of his moans,his heavy breaths landing on Taehyung's crotch. And those lips...those damn lips,wrapped around his dick,dripping with saliva,red and plump, slightly moving whenever Jimin slurped the precum. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. He didn't let his eyes close,not wanting to lose the sight of that beautiful,doll-like pair of lips,instead letting out a more powerful grunt,a shaky breath following it. Jimin bucked his hips forward,becoming a moaning mess, bopping his head faster instinctively,almost crying out because of the imense pleasure Taehyung's voice was giving him. At the same time, the vibrations of his cries on the younger' shaft triggered a deep,breathy,raspy moan,almost a growl, followed by hot liquid splurting inside the older's mouth. At that point,Jimin exploded. He knew this is exactly what he wasn't supposed to do,he wasn't ALLOWED to feel pleasure,but he just couldn't anymore. He took his lips off of Taehyung's member, cum dripping down his chin and he fell on his elbows. His body started pulsing,muscles contracting and he became quiet for a few moments,only muted whimpers being heard. Digging his nails into his own palms, he came. That was it.
Fearful and disheveled he looked up,only to see a pair of half closed eyes,dazed from euphoria,locked on his lips. Taehyung's mind was a mess too. All his self control was thrown out the window whenever he saw that mouth. But this time... it was slightly open,wet,plump and shiny,a beautiful dark pink. A mix of saliva and cum was dripping on the corners,and he could almost see the hot breaths coming out of it. Taehyung slowly licked his upper lip,then biting his lower one. Never had he touched the man in front of him nor  had he intended to. But who cared about rules anymore? What were rules? Taehyung and Jimin were the exceptions. None of them cared anymore. Whatever would happen next wouldn't matter, because their love and lust for each other will break everything. All of the feelings,the ocean of feelings they had inside,suppressed by the system's shitty rules were too much to control.
     Taehyung took the rest of his clothes of,pushing Jimin down on the floor. One look,no words,no gestures,one look and they melted into eachother. The younger started nibbling Chim's thighs,slowly moving up, sensually licking  his toned abdomen and stoping for a bit just to tease the older's nipples,earning loud,overwhelmed moans from the man underneath him. Jimin finally felt Taehyung,he finally felt his melanin skin. Everywhere they touched burned. Both of them felt like they would be left with scars made by the heat of their touch. It was something they couldn't explain. More than love,more than lust.
   Taehyung stared at Jimin's lips. Finally,he was able to let go of that dominant,intimidating and indiferent appearance,he was able to destroy it and let his true nature,his true self shine through. He saw the older slightly smiling, and he knew what he had to do. He leaned forward,eyes starting to water. Finally,their lips touched. Nothing could compare,nothing could break that. They started moving rhythmically,tasting each other as much as they could before it was too late. They both knew the consequences, but they didn't care anymore. Taehyung bit Jimin's lower lip,which caused the older to open his mouth. Thier tongues collided, they felt sparkles dancind through their bodies,their hearts burning. Jimin tasted like peaches. Taehyung tasted like wine. They couldn't have enough of eachother,but they knew the hunger wouldn't stop unless the truly connected.
   The younger broke the kiss,his soul screaming to leave his lips on top of the other's forever. Still,he looked at Jimin. Both of them started crying silently. Looking into eachother's eyes,every inch of their body touching,they cried.
     Jimin wiped Taehyung's tears,and smiled calmly,causing the other to smile as well. He nodded slowly,giving permission to the younger. Tae didn't waste any time,he didn't have any time. With a gentle thrust,he connected their bodies. Jimin started shivering again,overwhelmed by the feeling of his soulmate,letting out a long moan. Taehyung stayed silent,gritting his teeth,muscles spasming. He started moving,slowly at first,and then faster and faster,hitting Jimin's sweet spot every single time. It drove the older crazy,he was dizzy and he couldn't think of anything else but the pleasure he was feeling. Pleasure and happiness. Taehyung's moves started to become sloppy,his grunts more frequent,sweat dripping down his neck. He sticked his body to Jimin's, connecting every part of their skin,their faces so close that they were moaning in eachother's mouth. Finally,he kissed the older once more, feeling himself come to a sudden stop,the knot in his stomach being realeased. At the same time, Jimin almost screamed Taehyung's name,moaning constantly, shivering and spasming all over, realeasing himself on both his and the younger's abdomen.
     In the end, looking into eachother's eyes, they felt the bracelets beeping. They knew what was coming and didn't regret it one bit. Taehyung lowered his head,placing his face in the crook of Jimin's neck. Breathing in his scent one last time. Jimin dug his nails into Tae's back, licking his exposed neck. Tasting him one last time.
    They both closed their eyes at the same time,peaceful, safe in eachother's arms, the beeping stoped, and the bracelets became black. The color of their end.