Liam the Liar

Liam was the first to wake up. He knew on Saturday mornings his dad wanted to sleep in, so Liam took it upon himself to look after his little brothers. Liam was also a little nervous about today as he had something special planned.

He woke each brother up one by one but Zayn was stubborn and refused to get out of the top bunk he slept in right above Liam's bed. Liam eventually gave up as he was wasting time and went to Harry and Niall's bedroom. They were a lot easier than Zayn and complied straight away. Next was little Lou. Louis was the youngest, therefore, he was the precious baby in Simon's eyes. Simon loved to spoil him rotten providing Louis with all his heart's desire and even gave him a room all to himself. Liam was a little jealous of the relationship they had with one another.

"Lou?" Liam peered through the slightly opened door starring into pitch blackness and the sound of light snoring in the air. Louis grumbled in response and turned his bedside lamp on.

"Good morning Liam" he yawned.

"Time is it?" he asked sitting up on his bed which looked like it had a zillion stuff toys on it.

"It's 8:30. Are you always going to sleep with all those toys on your bed?" Louis look around himself completely surrounded by an army of stuffed cuddly toys.

"Well I have too, I don't want to offend them" he defended. this was enough to make Liam roll his eyes. What a child.

"Well come on then, time for breakfast". he ordered waving Louis to leave the room.

"WAIT," Louis said louder then it had to be. turning back to his bed to see which toy he should take to breakfast.

"umm, I'll take Fluffy" He states before picking up a fluffy cream coloured poodle.

"Okay I'm ready" he hyped, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

They travelled down to the kitchen Fluffy under Louis' arm and Louis under Liam's arm. Liam hated how hyper Louis was especially in the mornings, Liam was still debating about going to bed and it didn't help with a nine-year-old chatting in your ear.

"Good Morning" Louis greeted happily to Harry and Niall who were seated at the kitchen table. they grumbled their reply still tired.

"Louis why don't you go sit with Harry and Niall" he suggested releasing Louis from under his arm.

It was Liam's and Zayn's job to make breakfast for the family since it was the only two days Simon had off and he wanted to sleep in. But. so did Zayn so it was usually Liam who served the family. He wanted to make a dish that he learnt in home ec at school which being french toast. Perfect, it was easy to make, it wasn't complicated and enough for his whole family. He went to work making two pieces for everyone with a serve of syrup and fresh cut up strawberries. Giving three plates to Harry, Niall and Louis all returned a "thank you". he went up to his still dark room.

"Zayn?" he walked in to see Zayn hiding under the bed sheets.