Chapter 9

I open the door still having the bat up with one hand as it rest on my shoulder as I glared at Derek. "You better got one fucking good excuse to be on damn door step," I said with anger in my voice "told she'd still be pissed," I hear Cyrus say and look to see Lane handing him ten bucks. "I... I want to talk to Will," Derek said nervously "not a fat chance," I said shaking my head going to close the door but Derek stopping me. "Julieta," I hear behind me knowing it's Will just by his voice as I glare at Derek and him back at me through the cracked door. "It's ok," he said I sighed opening the damn door "you two can be in the living room talking privately. Everyone else get in the fucking hallway," I say never looking to anyone as I have state down with Derek.
        Once Dylan and Saber we're out I went to go out but stopped directly next to Derek "hurt him and I fuck you up worse than just kicking you in the balls," I warn Derek. I then exit the apartment standing in the hall with Dylan and Saber, who I am one hundred percent ok with. Lane, he is annoying but ok and Cyrus is just sweet. Then Peyton a strange mother fucker, who rarely speaks. "So where did you get the scar from," Peyton asked "ah he finally speaks," I say with a smirk on my face. But he keeps a complete blank face but I know he didn't like my attitude never met a person that did. Well that's a lie.
        "You gonna answer," Peyton ask I noticed Saber and Dylan looking uncomfortable but I knew they wanted to know too. Cyrus glared at Peyton while Lane just looked not ok with being in between the two of them. "Do you wanna know about all my scars because thee are many," I said making them all look to me it wasn't a lie I have many like 93% are mental scars then there is that small percentage. "How many do you have," Lane asked with a shocked face "a few," I said with a shrug of my shoulders. "How did you get them," I hear Saber ask me "fights," I admitted which was true four of them though for my life.
        "Well can you explain the one of your face," Peyton demanded from me which really isn't smart but I guess I shall tell. "I fought a Foster Father who wanted to rape me. But he had already molested me before and I wasn't gonna have him rape me. I saw how some kids came back from that," I said remembering them either coming back too scared to ever talk or some never showing up again. They all look at me Saber and Dylan with regret and sadness Lane and Cyrus the same way. But what really surprised me was Peyton had the same expression on his face.
        I sighed I wished I killed him just like I did with Alec; if they were dead I would probably sleep better. Sometimes I feel them watching me and I fear Joey or anyone I care will get hurt. My apartment door opened we look to see two brothers smiling with puffy red eyes "good now that you two mad up. I can eat," I said walking inside as I feel them all watch me.
        I sat on the couch eating my chicken Alfredo as I feel all them watching me carefully like I would break any second. I have only ate half the damn thing and lost my appetite I got up. I threw the rest away and place my plate in the sink "I am going outside to meet Miss. Ganzlie," I said tossing Dylan the remote "make yourselves at home," I said then closed the door behind me.
        I head to the elevator entering it and exiting out at the lobby I get out the building. I am a few minutes early but that is ok. I am about to pass an alley when a hand goes over my mouth and I get yanked into the alley. I fought against the hold as I feel breathing on my ear "I missed you Baby," I stop moving at that voice. He found me. Alec found me.