Um-

"HI" Spifey said. "WERE BACKKK" tapl said louder then Spifey. Spifey started giggling and Tapl blushed. Everyone (by that i mean Skeppy and Bad) knew the big crush tapl had on Spifey.

Bad and Skeppy have been begging TapL to ask Spifey out. But each time they brought it up TapL became a blushing mess and just hid his face from the two of them. They were able to get the two on a date without them knowing it, well without Spifey knowing.

-this is like a flashback I guess-

Bad and Skeppy had a great idea, if they asked TapL and Spifey to go out to eat with them, they'll surely come, but if they "go to the bathroom" when they get there, then the two love birds will be left alone. Skeppy and Bad where so proud of their idea they shared a hug.

"Um you can let go now" badboyhalo said in a shaking voice. "Oh yeah, aha sorry." Skeppy saw that the other boy was looking him up and down and was shaking. The shaking boy leaned in, almost like he wanted to kiss him, and of course Skeppy noticed.

So Skeppy leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Of course Bad started freaking out. While Skeppy was just laughing at him. You would never guess that these two would date later on in life.

Basically all that happened was that they all went to McDonalds, Skeppy and Bad "went to the bathroom" but in actuality they just hid from the two love birds in the making. It was awkward for Spifey and TapL at first.

They both didnt have anything to say. But Spifey had moved closer to TapL, of course Tap noticed and blushed quite a lot. Bad and Skeppy were squealing like a 5th Grade girl who just got a boyfriend.

That "date" actually went pretty good. Spifey and TapL were talking, giggling, and laughing.

Spifey even grabbed Tap's hands (how the couples do the holding hand thing, I dont know because, all the single ladies). TapL whispered something in Spifey's ear. He nodded and they left.

Bad and Skeppy were EXTREMELY confused. "Are they dating?" "I honestly dont know." "I think they are~"

Bad looked almost jealous. "Awwwwww are you mad that you cant go on a date?" "NO!" "Hmmmmmmmmmm okkkk."

_
Hey uh sorry for the short chapter, i dont want to say this but I'm kind of loosing interest in this story. I reallyyyyyyyy dont know where to take this story. BUT I'm marking on a Kokichi x Kiibo fanfic so if you're interested :) also i may do an open requests on either Danganronpa ships in general and/or Kiibouma requests :)