🌞Chapter one 🌞

No ones POV : " Hinata !! " was heard from outside the gym , followed by the sound of squeaky shoes , and a echo of a ball hitting the floor and shouts of joy

No ones POV :
" Hinata !! " was heard from outside the gym , followed by the sound of squeaky shoes , and a echo of a ball hitting the floor and shouts of joy .
But the fun little moment was cut shortly by the door busted open , and someone panting trying to catch their breath .
There stood Takeda ,the club advisor . Everyone stopped playing , and hurried to lineup in front of him .
" Guys , I have brought you your Golden week sheet paper that you'll need to sign" he said after straightening up and facing them .
" Ossu , thank you Takeda sensei. I will make sure everyone has their own befor going back home " said the captain, accepting the papers the advisor was holding .
" that's not all . In the end of the week, you have a practice match against Nekoma ." He added , shocking the team .
"Nekoma ?!?! Isn't that a powerhouse ? How did they agr- Don't tell me you begged again ?! " it was the vice captain who spoke now .
" oh no don't worry ! I didn't do it this time . It's actually because.....
_________afterexplaining______
" so all we need now is to convince 
Ukai-san from the convenient store , which I all ready did . Oh would you look at that , it's time to go home . Hurry and clean up and go home " and with that he exited the gym .
" ok guys , you heard him . Pack it up ! " yelled the bald spiker .
Everyone proceeded to grab the balls and put down the net in chit chat .
" can me and Kageyama stay for a bit " yelled suddenly the ginger decoy . Only to be interrupted by the the captain whom answered by " No ❤️ " .
Getting rejected the ginger goes back to moping the floor without a sound .
____________timeskip_________
Hinata's POV :
The house seemed silent more than usual, which mean father is not home yet . Than I better get Natsu from daycare .
Grabbing an apple , I skipped out of the house , rode my bike speeding toward the daycare as fast as possible.
Arriving there was easy as it was only 5 minutes away . So I parked my bike and ran to the front desk , but me being the clumsy me I bumped into someone, falling on my ass .
No one POV :
" Chibi-chan ? Are you ok ? Also what are you doing here ? " said a very familiar voice , according to Hinata .
" The grand king ? I'm sorry for bumping into you I wasn't looking and was in a hurry to get my sis-" Hinata started talking fast after seeing the guys face , only to be interrupted by him .
" no it's ok , But are you tho ? That looked like a nasty fall . Also stop calling me grand king , Oikawa is just fine " spoke Oikawa , helping Hinata up .
" yeah I'm fine . Thanks gra- i mean Oikawa-senpai " said Hinata while tidying his clothes from dirt " it was nice to see you out of court. But I need to get my sister and go back to make dinner . See you later ig " and with that he continued running to his sister's class .
«he makes dinner by himself ? That's kinda weird. It's not my problem anyway, I should get going too » though Oikawa to himself, before going to his cousin's class too .
___________timeskip__________
Hinata's POV :
Entering the house , I could hear the faint sound of tv from the living-room .
Ignoring it , I head to the kitchen, and start cooking dinner .
While it's cooking I went to help my sister shower and dry her hair up .
After eating and cleaning the dishes , I went looking for father with my permission sheet in hand .
It didn't take long before I found him and made him sign it , and headed back to my room to pack and shower .
Drying my hair with a towel I head to sleep .
One hour later :
No one's POV :
Hinata began trashing around the bed , trembling and crying.
" NO " was heard before he sat up straight panting heavily and muttering nonsense.
5 minutes passed when he started to calm down, falling back on the bed , slipping in unconsciousness , till the next morning ...

_______________AN___________

Hello this is my second book , I hope it's understandable that I'm new to writing in English as it's not my first language.
I'm currently going back to school in a week and have guitar practice and writing my other story so the updates will be late I will try updating once or twice a week but I make no promises.
Anyway I hope you liked the chapter and I decided to make Hinata intelligent to fit his role perfectly .
Umm ... chile... anyway bye .
                      - Momo chan out .