Sasuke (Fluff)

As the small princess lays on top of the soft futon in the corner of the room, she gazes longingly at the young man as he fills out paperwork assigned by his lord. She bites her lower lip, listening intently to the sound of his feather going into the ink every few seconds.

Sasuke had just returned from a two week long mission the night before, and was already given stacks of paperwork to be completed. She wished to take away the unspoken boredom of his, which was obvious by the energy in the room. The air is thick, every little noise suddenly more noticeable from the silence. She tugs his sleeve gently, turning his attention towards her.

He smiles down at her from his seat on the floor, giving his undivided attention. He always makes sure to listen to her fully, regardless of what he may be doing. One of the many traits she loves about him.

Her hand never leaves his sleeve as she stares at him. Sasuke pushes up his glasses with his free side, beginning to grow confused at the silence. His head turns to the side, a silent question being made. "What's wrong?"

She giggles wholeheartedly, her eyes bright as she finally looks away. "You look really nice today." Her compliment is quiet, but still widens the smile on his face.

"Thank you, MC. Although, I'm in my regular outfit. I don't believe I did anything new to my appearance." He states dumbfoundedly, turning his body to her. He slouches as she laughs again, covering the lower part of her face with her arm.

"I know, you always do. I just thought I'd tell you." She finally releases his sleeve, putting her other hand behind her head as a cushion. "You can go back to work now." With a small nod, he returns to his previous spot.

A few more minutes pass as she turns to her side, staying silent. At least, until she tugs his sleeve yet again. He gazes over at her, cocking a brow.

"Sasuke."

"Yes, dear?"

"You must be the reason for global warming, Because you're pretty hot." She sits up confidentially, proud of her pickup line. Her ego boosts a little bit when a slight blush tints his cheeks. She crosses her legs, clinging to the small pillow on her side of the futon.

"Actually, it's primarily because of too much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere." He pushes up his glasses, teasing her playfully. She gets on her knees, gently taking off his glasses before she presses a gentle kiss to his lips. He sighs contently as she pulls away, setting the simple accessory to the side. Sasuke relaxes- Until a soft pillow suddenly impacts his face and neck, making him stumble slightly in shock. He realizes the motive to her actions, amused.

"Smartass." She says jokingly, absorbing his blissful expression. She covers her mouth as he leans closer, his arms wrapping around her middle.

"Indeed." A sudden screech fills the atmosphere as nimble fingers graze her sensitive sides, her body soon shaking with laughter.