Chapter 1

He stared at his boat, making sure it was clean. After checking to make sure it's perfect, *Dream* sat there waiting for his friends to arrive.

After 30 minutes he saw Sapnap and George in the distance, he lit up with excitement when he saw them!

*Dreams Pov*
"Dream!" Sapnap yelled at me. "Hey guys!" I said walking up to them. George was zoned out, just
following Sapnap. "GEORGE!" I suddenly screamed making him jump.
"Pfft" Sapnap started to have a laughing fit. Slowly George and I joined in.
"Ahah.. we should get to the boat." "Oh yea I forgot!" Sapnap said to me rubbing his neck.

*Time skip to onto the boat brought to you by Lazy author*

*George's Pov*

"Man, I wish we could have snacks" Sapnap said, attempting to puppy-eye Dream. "Well you can't." Dream said throwing a water bottle,right at his head. As Dream started the boat, I looked over at Sapnap. He looked over at me, then Dream started the boat.
I watched as Dream sped up the boat, I actually never knew he could drive a boat. Welp, the more you know.

*No ones Pov*

After awhile of the friends chatting, Dreams phone rung. He hesitantly picked up after reading the contact. He stood up, and paced the boat while talking. After a bit he was standing at the back of the boat. Sapnap looked over at George, and smirked. Then he got up, and quietly walked behind Dream. Grabbed Dream's phone, then shoved him in the water "GAH!" Dream shouted before landing in the water. "BAHAHAH-" Sapnap starting laughing, to the point he tripped and fell in the water. "*Kettle noises*" Dream was wheezing. Then he poked Sapnap.

"WHOS LAUGHING NOW-" Dream shouted at Sapnap,still laughing. Sapnap rolled his eyes, still keeping his head above water.
Sapnap looked up. "GEORGE GET IN HERE!!" He yelled at George. "Uhh.. okay..." George replied. As George slowly got in, Sapnap grabbed his feet and pulled him in. "SAPNAP!" "Ye?". George smacked sapnap. "HAHAHA-" Dream was laughing at the two.

Wow that was long ;-;. Anyways 345 words! Wow! Hope you liked it! It's going to take a while to update because, I have school and I don't have any ideas- Hopefully I'll update soon!