oikawa/the girl on the train (3)

yayay we have made it to the final
this isn't a smut cause i don't want to write it anymore looool. i might add one later but for now i don't want it.
spicy level: mild

y/n rushed out of the bathroom covering her face. embarrassment washed over her as she struggled to calm down. "holy fuck- that man HAS NO RIGHT to look that good." she thought as she replayed what just happened in her head. a few dreadful minutes later the one and only Oikawa walked out. this time fully clothed (unfortunately). "i'm so so sorry! i didn't really think..." y/n muttered while brushing her hair out of her face. "teh he it's fine y/n-chan." Oikawa said grabbing her hand. "eh?!" y/n said as Oikawa dragged her down the school halls. "where are you taking me?" she asked laughing. "somewhere special." he relied. they slowed to a walk and Oikawa laced his fingers in y/n's, drawing circles on the back of her hand. y/n's heart pounded a little faster than usual as she followed him down the halls of the school. before she knew it they where in front of the gymnasium. "what are we doing here?" y/n asked as she pecked inside. "i'm going to teach you how to play volleyball" oikawa said grinning.

after a few long hours y/n became confident in her volleyball skills. well sort of at least. she could hit the ball and bump it up. that was enough for her, sports weren't her thing but she found this one sort of fun. oikawa was a great teacher and he really helped her out. "y/n-chan your not doing that right." oikawa said laughing as he made his way over to her. "what do you mean i'm doing this perfectly fine that you very much." y/n huffed. oikawa moved behind her so his mouth was near her ear. "hmm let me show you how to do it properly." oikawa whispered. as he moved closer he gently grabbed her arms putting them in the right position. "your a quick learner..." he said softly in her ear. "ah-h thanks." y/n said blushing even more. "it's getting late let me walk you home okay." he said moving away. as he moved away he grabbed her hand again and laced his fingers once again. y/n still felt the same way she did the first time. she was glad she met the boy on the train.

<<<A/N >>>

hey guys! that's it for this, i hope this was an okay ending. i'm still open to writing a smut for this if you guys would like. but up next will be ushijima or tendo! ILY ALL STAY AWSOME!

author-chan out ✌🏼