10 Years Ago in Raccoon City

(THIS IS A PREQUEL TO MY STORY RESIDENT EVIL BLOOD MOON BEFORE ALICES WORLD IS THROWN INTO THE MIX OF THE MUTIVERSE OF EVIL)

Johns point of view

I don't know how long I've been walking around through this Forrest. I don't know where the others are. Why did Dr. Monty send me here?
This forest goes on and on forever. I haven't eaten in four days and yet there's nothing out here to eat.
I felt my stomach growl and i coughed.
I don't wanna die of starvation.

All I had was a blanket and my dog tags from the War. I stumbled walking into a graveyard. My eyesight was blurry, I thought I saw a house ahead or maybe it was my mind playing with my eyes.
I slip and fell down hard. I groaned in pain and fell unconscious.

I awoke and saw that I was laying in a bed with a bag of ice on my head. I tried to sit up but felt a hand touch me. "Don't move, you need to save your strength"
A woman with blonde hair and blue eyes sat beside me.
"Where am I ?"
"Your in my Mansion, I found you passed out near the graveyard, I brought you in and gave you a ice pack"
"Thank You"
"Where were you trying to go?"
"I don't know, I have no where to go, I'm homeless, I'm sorry for the intrusion, I'll leave as soon as possible"
"No, it's ok, you can stay as long as you like, make yourself at home, I'll bring you up something to eat"
I sighed, "I'm John, I didn't introduce myself"
"Alice, Alice Abernathy, it's nice to meet you John"
I felt woozy and fell asleep.

(Alice's POV)

I took a chain he had around his neck and it appears he is from Russia. Born and Raised, Johnathan Quintero Belenski. A soldier of the Red Army. Hero of Stalingrad, he was one of the Heroes United, how on earth did he end up here in the Arklay Forest?

I watched him sleep and saw something catch my eye. It was something In his jacket. A watch, an old one that held a picture of a beautiful woman. The file said nothing about the woman. Who is she?
"I see you found my Fathers old watch, damn thing stop working after time froze it"
"I'm sorry I just wanted to know more about you, What are you doing here? Why aren't you home?"
"I have no home"
He took back the watch and stared at the picture. "She's beautiful, who is she?"
"My first love, Angelica, she fought beside me in Stalingrad, so many years ago, she was a skilled fighter and a brave woman, she...she..."
He put the watch away and sighed. "I'm so sorry" I realized he lost her during the War. "She's in better place, one day I'll join her, today would have been that day but thanks to you I live to see new tomorrow"
I smiled in relief I had saved his life.
"Would you like anything to eat?"
He looked up at me and half smiled, "I'm alright I'll be fine, that won't be necessary but I'll be on my way"
"It's cold and dark outside and Raccoon City is miles away through Arklay Forest, you can stay here and I'll take you there myself, at least stay the night"
"Well if it makes anyone else feel comfortable, I need to clean my self up"
"There's a shower in there"
I pointed. "Thank You" he told me.

I wanted to bring him clothes that he could wear. I laid them on the bed and heard the door come open he had a towel wrapped around his body and he gasped when I stood staring. He had battle scars all over his body. I couldn't stop staring, "Are these-?"
"Battle scars, from the wars"
I wanted to touch them. He guided my hand around his chest. "Battle of Stalingrad, it wasn't just men that did this, ancient beast had joined the fight and so did the dead, Ive had my share of fights and battles before, this one, sniper fire"
There was a graze mark by his ear. "Oh my god, a sniper did this?"
"Yes, but I've had worse, a lot worse, here I was impaled by Russian super soldier, the Germans built man killing machines and I encountered one, but i easily destroyed it"
I smiled and pointed to his side, "And here"
"Tank Battles, tank shell hit our tank burning into our side, Alive we were, grateful i am"
I smiled and sighed. "I should let you get dressed" he smiled. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. "I'm sorry I was lost in thought"
He chuckled then he grabbed his shirt and I smiled and walked out. Some part of me wanted to kiss his scars. The other part of me wanted to have sex with him. Then that made me think about Spence. "My so called fake husband" it wouldn't hurt to get to know him. Then I heard someone walk in. It was Spence. "I got a call that someone has came to the mansion"
"He was lost in the forest and passed out, I brought him in and gave him something to eat and medicine"
"He? Who is he? Alice if the company finds out"
"They already know, he's not a threat to umbrella, he's just trying to find his way home"
"Soon as he's good the Better it is for him to be on his way"
Spence wanted the house to us only, what a jerk. Spence wasn't all that to look at but dammit John can't leave. There's a lot I wanted to know about him.