Prologue

"Hey!"

Turning his head, a ten-year old boy with sandy blonde hair, saw his dark-haired friend running over to greet them.

"Stop...running...so...fast!" The dark-haired boy, having the same age, huffed in protest.

His friend smiled sheepishly "S-Sorry, I just wanted to see our new neighbours."

The dark haired boy nodded "I guess that makes some sense...just don't go dashing as soon as you see a new house okay?"

His friend laughed "Alright, you might want to fixed your glasses."

The dark haired boy sighed and adjusted his plain black glasses "Yeah...I got it."

The two boys Leone and John were best friends since their childhood, soon they befriended a girl. She was lonely at first, having no one liking her. So John coaxed Leone into asking the girl to be their friend. She should be coming soon.

"Anyway where's your girlfriend?" John taunted.

Leone's face flushed "W-What?! No! It's not like that, Katherine is my friend."

"Sure. Anyway, look our new neighbours are here."

The two boys fearlessly went up to the couple and smiled.

"Hello! Welcome to the neighbourhood!" The two boys chorused.

The couple smiled and looked at each other. They nodded towards the two and started chatting.

"My, such lovely boys."

"She may be able to learn a thing or two. She's so antisocial." The father says.

Leone looked towards John "Who's 'she'?"

John shakes his head while he pushes up his glasses " I don't know-"

"Hey! Who are you?!"

A girl with short red hair pointed at the two "Tell me who are-"

"Sweetie! Be nice!"

The girl held a blush and grumbled "I'm ten years old...stop calling me that."

Leone refusing to approach the girl, pushes John. John sighs at his friend's timidness and heads towards the girl.

"Hi, my name's John, sorry for my friend,Leone, over there. He doesn't like being with people as much as me."

The girl looked at him, she started to blush. She never had anyone really close to her before.

"M-My name...I'm Kiera.You Got That?!"

John seemed taken aback at this girl's defensive but strong personality, he smiled.

"Yup, come on! I'll introduce you!"

As the three start to talking and learn more about each other (mostly Kiera).

"You want to compete in contests?!" John and Kiera exclaim.

Leone nodded "Sure...I want to be a trainer and all. But I want to become a world-class coordinator."

John chuckled "You sure? I mean you already have competition with...her."

Kiera looked at the two boys with confusion, another girl?

"Hi John! Hello Leone!"

A girl with pitch black hair, wearing rather expensive clothes, with a white rose speckled with streaks of blue and pink.

She giggled as she ran up to Leone and hugged him, then pecked his cheek.

Kiera smirked mischievously "I ship it so hard."