a/n im sorry babies

Ok, so many of you are aware that i was going to make a spider girl reader with bnha with young justice thrown into the mix for reasons no one will know but me :)

I have came to terms that i will not be making that book.. simply cause i have to look up shit in order to be right, so instead i am making the a mircaulous (I know it's spelled wrong...) reader instead since i know more about that.

The reader will be in Vegas (cause i live here and i know it better) and head to japan with oc's you all have! if you want, i ain't gonna force you. The reader will be quirkless cause like... it wouldn't make sense if they weren't, you know? 

i'm not gonna lie i had been looking forward to the spider girl one. so if you have that saved get rid of it, probably won't start up til the end of 2024 or something.

I will be posting facts for the reader, if it's not right, i'm sorry babies.

if you have an oc that you would like to add for the story (cause its a class thing so i might have to add 20 people... shit. 

the reader will kinda act like me... let's be honest the reader is gonna be a soft bad bitch with depressive shit. so in other words, kinda relatable. 

if you do want your oc in with the story that's fine :) but i do feel the need to point out it can't be all girls, cause then it wouldn't be as fun you know :)

Imma be honest (again? bitch stfu-) i will do something fun ;) ish- maybe

 anyone back to oc's. if you want you can message me cheesecake! to let me know you're gonna be in the story and yeah... that's all for now folks!

bye and baby softie loves you <3

Update:.

I probably should point out the oc's have to be quirkless because...

You'll find out why later, just pretty please 👉👈