Chapter 32 - Mrs. Right

September 10, 2025
Los Angeles, Ca.

[Nick]

Thank God school is back in. I can have my days free most of the time now and Karsyn can actually go to the store to help out, especially now since Haley is almost full term and has her final doctor's appointment on Monday before she's due to give birth.

I've been busy in the studio all summer and my album with the guys is almost complete. Then once it's done, we'll release an album in the late fall, release the album around Christmas and then tour next summer. We've all planned it out.

Karsyn has been busy with the store. She and Emmileigh are talking about opening a second Los Angeles store, but they haven't finalized anything yet. She's been helping Haley get ready for the baby when she's not bussing the kids to and from school.

Today though, we were taking Landon to his try out for the football team. Both parents had to go sign him up, so Haley came over to watch the triplets while Karsyn and I went with Landon since it was Saturday. Elijah was down at the store working some some campaign that they were getting ready to do and I didn't like the idea of Haley being home alone, even if she was at our house with the triplets.

"You two are going to make me nervous," Landon muttered from the backseat as I sat in the driver's seat and sighed.

"If you aren't nervous about getting caught kissing Savannah with us around, you shouldn't be nervous about this," Karsyn said as she looked back at him. She had caught him and and Savannah kissing in the treehouse again the week before, so he had been grounded and banned from the treehouse. "You're lucky we're letting you do this."

"We like each other," Landon hissed.

"Then hold hands, watch movies, play games, don't try and make it to second base for fuck's sake," Karsyn sighed. "You're not even 12 yet."

"I know, I have a thing for older women," Landon said as I started to cough, trying to cover up the fact that I kind of wanted to laugh.

"Well let me make it clear, if you get caught kissing again, or anything of the sort, you won't be playing any sports, listening to any music, video games, computer games, nothing," Karsyn said as I nodded, agreeing with her. "You're gonna be stuck twiddling your thumbs and playing with rocks."

"Yes ma'am," he huffed as Karsyn turned around in her seat and looked.

"The whole Mom thing was kind of hot," I mouthed as Karsyn smiled and rolled her eyes.

[/Nick]

[Elijah]

"So you can print those flyers off? Great.. send them to the store for first thing tomorrow.. ok.." I cut the call and looked at my mom, who was walking around the clothes rails. "I've sorted everything out. Posters will be put up later today. Flyers sent here tomorrow and an ad in the local newspaper. You sure you wanna do this sale?"

Mom nodded. "We want to see if we actually need to open a new store."

I smiled. "Mom, if you guys want to, you know you could. This place is successful, and with the news of the London store being successful you'd be able to open a new store easy."

Mom smiled at me. "Well, we'll see how the sale goes."

I nodded and shut my laptop down. "Well, I'm all done for the day now then."

"Haley's at Nick and Karsyn's." Mom commented, making me smile.

"I know, I dropped her there this morning. She can't drive now." I put my laptop away before shoving my cell in my pocket.

"How she feeling?"

"Uncomfortable, hungry and grumpy." I sighed. She was feeling a whole lot more too, but I wasn't about to tell mom that.

"Ah, I remember those days well. At least it's only one baby, and not two."

I snorted and grabbed my bag. "You don't mind me leaving now, right?"

Mom waved me off. "Not at all. You've done what you came to do. Sarah will be here soon with Emerson anyways. Thank you Elijah."

I walked over to mom and kissed her cheek before leaving. I had strict instructions to head to the store and grab dinner for tonight before picking Haley up, so I headed there first.

[/Elijah]

[Haley]

"I just don't see what is so good about this 'Hannah Montana' stuff," Mackenzie said as she and Kennedy sat in front of the television in the living room, watching an old box set of my favorite television show when I was little. "Why wouldn't she want people to know that she's famous?"

"Because she wants to lead a normal life," Jackson spoke up from his computer. I sat on the sofa, my hands on my stomach and watched the episode where the Jackson on the television show had bought a car.

"Guys, I'll be right back," I said as I started to get up from the sofa.

"You want me to go get you something to drink?" Kennedy asked as I smiled and shook my head.

"I have a cramp in my back so I need to walk a little," I said as I lifted myself up and started wobbling into the kitchen. I was huge. I know I wasn't as huge as my Mom was with the triplets, but I felt like a house.

I had been miserable at night and the only thing that would make me comfortable enough to go to sleep was sex. I felt like sometimes I was wrapping Elijah, but it helped me sleep. Emmileigh had said this morning that I looked like I was 'dropping' whatever that meant.

I opened the fridge to grab a juice box when I felt the bottom of my stomach get tighter and felt really heavy. Then suddenly I felt something wet on my legs and I looked down, seeing weird looking liquid on the floor.

"Jackson!" I yelled, feeling the cramp in my side again. "Jackson!"

"Yes?" Jackson asked as he walked into the kitchen and looked down and then back up at me. "Did your water break?"

"You're so smart, go get my cell from my purse," I sighed, leaning against the counter. I wasn't even going to ask how he knew what water breaking was.

"Haley, can we have lunch?" Mackenzie asked as she walked into the kitchen as Jackson ran and handed me my cell phone. I hit Elijah's number on speed dial as I looked to see Jackson on the phone in the kitchen, probably calling Mom and Dad.

"Hey, just picked up lunch, I'm on my way..." Elijah said, answering the phone.

"I think my water just broke... it feels weird..."

"Fuck, I'm like two miles away, I'll be right there," Elijah said, hanging up as I looked at Jackson as he hung up the phone.

"Kennedy go next door and get Donnie, I think he's home," I said as she ran out the back door.

"Mom and Dad said go to the hospital and they'll be there," Jackson said. "Should I get some towels and hot water? That's what they do in the movies."

"Jackson, I'm not having the baby here!" I yelled, feeling a really sharp pain that time.

Suddenly using condoms didn't seem like such a bad idea. I stood there, almost feeling weak in my knees but I was afraid to move.

Haley!

"In here!" I yelled as I looked up, seeing Donnie rush in with Belle. He looked over at the floor and then at me. "Oh shit. You call Elijah?"

I'm here!

"Kitchen!" Donnie yelled as Elijah rushed in. "Elijah, you take her to the hospital. Where's Nick and Karsyn?"

"At the school with Landon, Jackson called them," I sighed as Elijah walked over, putting his arms around me as we started walking out of the kitchen.

"Mom's at the store, call her," Elijah said as Donnie nodded.

"You two go, I'll gather up the kids and be right there," Donnie said as Elijah ran over to grab my purse and then came back to me, helping me walk outside.

The next time I came back home I'd have a baby, if I could make it through this.

[/Haley]