Part3

Y/n POV
I stared at Kobe for so long and he just smiled at me.
Kobe: like what you see?
Y/n: um no I was just as I said stuttering he just laughed.
Kobe: it's fine he said smiling.
Monroe's pov
I was watching y/n smile and Kobe too I got jealous Kobe was cute me and him used to talk but then we stopped after he stopped calling me.
Monroe: so girls where do head next I said trying to put a smile on my face.
Gabby: we can go get some ice cream.
Y/n: yeah let's go.
Vallyk: mind if we tag along?
Jada: no we don't mind.
I rolled my eyes because that means Kobe will be tagging along with us.
Kobe POV
I seen Monroe and felt bad because she had been texting me and I had been with my girlfriend and my girlfriend didn't like me hanging around Monroe because she thought Monroe wanted me, but now me and my girlfriend are not dating because she cheated on me with her ex 💔.
Kobe: what's up Monroe.
Monroe: Hi Kobe. She said looking down.
I stopped her while the others were ahead heading towards the ice cream shop.
Kobe: um mon- she cutted me off
Monroe: Kobe we cant talk right now ok I'm just trying to get some ice cream.
Kobe: I know but look I wanted to tell you sorry and I hated myself for not being close to you I miss you and I just want you to forgive me.
She smiled and started crying and I hugged her "I missed you too Kobe".
Kobe: so am I forgiven?
Monroe: yes.
Kobe: friends?
Monroe: friends.
We both smiled at each other.
Y/n POV
I payed for Monroe's ice cream and as I turned around I seen her and Kobe hugging and I said "awe" and then they just kept smiling at each other and I kinda got jealous I didn't know Kobe, but he was so cute and kind. I mean who wouldn't get jealous. The girls came up behind me and said was I ok I said yeah.
Jada: Hello you good girl?
Y/n: I'm fine.
Gabby:oh it's Kobe and Monroe?
Y/n: no it's not.
Jada: someone has a crush she said teasing me I blushed.
Y/n: no I don't I said blushing.

Hey guys question of the day is would you rather be cheated on or cheat?❤️ And also I hope everyone's day is going amazing remember this your beautiful 🥺❤️ I love you guys 😘