Two (sly boyfriend)

.

I woke up from the sun light hitting my face early in the morning. I rolled over to see Eric's sleeping face, I kissed his forehead and went downstairs with a f/c robe wrapped around my body.

I walked to the kitchen as Arius was setting up the table for breakfast, he placed the silverware on the table with the plate with breakfast and toast on it

"Ohhh, h....hi." he stuttered sadly when he seen I was wearing a robe because he probably guessed why I was wearing the robe. "Anywho,...Here's breakfast!!" He said with a fake cheerful voice making me smile at him happily. I sat down as he took off his pink apron.

He sat down across from me on the white table that is apart of our counter, we both sat on the barstools I use as chairs and started to chat a bit while I ate. "I feel like I'm overstepping my boundaries, but why do you date him? Was he always like that?" He sheepishly pointed out and I nodded, "no, he started to act like that ever since he got his new job as an assistant at a big company." I explained while scarfing down a plate of hashbrowns.

He chuckled a bit and wiped my mouth off a bit as I accidentally got food on the side of it.

"Hmmm...I know this might be a stupid question, but do you know why?" The grayish coloured robot asked while using his two hands to hold his head up as he stared at me. I thought for a minute or two but the only solutions I could come up with were bad.

"Kinda. well, you see, I know I'm probably just being paranoid but he posts a lot of pictures on social media with him and this girl." I sadly explained as I started to actually take this conversation seriously, "....but it's probably just a friend!" I cheered out trying to trick myself more than him by now.

He sorrowfully stared at me with apologetic eyes.

"Don't worry, it probably isn't that....butttt I could stalk him for you, if you wanted~." He purred out with a smiling and I laughed a bit from this idea but deep down I knew he wasn't joking.

"No, no. Then I'll be the crazy girlfriend! Haha" I laughed out a bit almost crying from laughing so much. I heard someone walk behind me, arms wrapped around me from behind. I looked upwards to see Eric's head above mine, Arius blanky stared at us.

"Hey, Robot did you make me breakfast?" He questioned rudely and Arius nodded, he pointed at the plate in front of mine plate that I didn't touch.

"Cool.." he bluntly stated as he slide the plate to the barstool he sat down at. He started to ate the piece of toast while scrolling through his phone, not interacting with us after that. I looked back to Arius and started to focus on him again. "What'd you do last night?" I tried to start a basic conversation, he looked up at me and put his finger on his chin. "Ohh, I was watching a romantic series I found last night on TV in my room!" He remembered.

Eric looked up from his phone, arching his brow at Arius in confusion.

"You have a bedroom?" He questioned with a confused look apon his face, as he we looking at Arius he leaned his hand down a bit so I could see what was on his phone; he was texting someone but that's fine.

"Yeah, Arius has a bedroom." I answered him and he turned his head to me with a slight disturbed look on his face.

"But he's a robot! He can't sleep..." he rolled his eyes and looked back at him phone with a condescending tone.

.

.