Bad Day (M)

Jungkook x Reader

Genre: Dom! Jungkook, smut. Just PWP.

Warnings: Orgasm denial, rough handling

Word count: 3,625 words

A/N: Thanks to my lovely and awesome beta who went through this for me!

The sound of my handphone ringing is a little startling, even more so when I see who's calling. My eyes stray to the clock on the dashboard. Yes, I am a little late than usual but the sky has only started to dissolve from brighter hues to more soothing, darker colours. It's not that unusual for me to go home at this time. What's unusual is the timing of my boyfriend's call.

Still, my ears are always happy to hear his voice. "Jungkook," I purr right after I tap the handsfree to receive the call.

"Are you home?" In any other instance, I'd have thought that he's asking to confirm our dinner plans for tonight. However, his sour tone tells me that it isn't the case this time.

"I'm on the way. Is everything okay?" I ask, trying to sound light with just a touch of concern.

"Yeah. Just a horrible day at work," his answer is a tad softer than before, and I feel my shoulders relax.

"Want to talk about it when I get home?"

"No." The response is short and curt, and my lips purse as I try to not take it to heart. Jungkook rarely gets in this mood, and I know that he's trying to not take it out on me, but it's hard for me to be completely unaffected.

As it will probably be hard to get him to go out for dinner in this state, I ask, "should I grab some Thai food for dinner?"

"Sure." I can just hear him grunt and shrug grumpily on the other end of the line, and I say goodbye before my own temper rises.

I've managed to get past Jungkook's short answers as I get out of the lift on our floor later, but not his mood. Halfway to the door of our apartment, an idea strikes me. After looking around to make sure no one can see, I set the bag of food on the floor, lift my skirt up and quickly pull my panties down. With another furtive glance at the surroundings, I plop my underwear onto the stack of tissues on top of the food container and continue walking. Nothing has happened — yet — but I can already feel my heart beating a little faster as I slide the key in and open the door.

Jungkook isn't hard to find. I see him almost immediately, slumped on a chair at the end of the dining table, staring at a glass of water in front of him. How can he look so tense in such a relaxed position? I immediately feel the urge to rub away the faint lines marring his brow. Setting the bag of food on the table, I announce, "I'm home. I got your favourite." He grunts an affirmative that I'm not sure is absent-minded or not. Part of me wonders why he's in such a bad mood, but I don't want to force him to tell me what happened. That will only make him more cross. Besides, I know that he will probably confide in me once he cools down. There's nothing wrong with me helping speed up the process, though.

So I close the distance between us to stand in front of him, sliding the bag across the table with me. He hardly acknowledges me, so it's gratifying to see his eyes widen when I pick my thong out of the bag, asking, "or would you rather have something else instead?"

"Did you go commando all day long?" His voice has grown as dark as his gaze when he turns from my underwear towards me. Finally.

I shake my head, smirking. "This is just for you." With a step forward, I brush against the side of his thigh, moving so that my shirt opens to reveal my cleavage. Thankfully I'd thought of undoing the first few buttons of my shirt just outside the door earlier. He shifts in the wooden chair to face me, his legs opening towards me; a non-verbal cue that he is intrigued.