Aroused | Satanick x Lust!Reader | Lemon?

TW: Inappropriate content that might trigger some minors, you have been warned.

P.S: In this story Y/N would get very flirty at night, and very normal at day | Also shes very powerful then Satanick (no shes not a mary sue)

It was 6 PM, Y/N was sitting on her bed reading a book, she didn't have anything to do since she had to live at Lord Satanick's place at the time being, Y/N looked at the time and knew that she is gonna go chaotic, a click of the door opening could be heard beside her, she already knew that it was Satanick already, and of course, it was him. "Heeeyyy!! Y/N!!", you rolled your eyes from his stupidity but already knew that he was just coming to your room to mess around with you.

The Devil sat next to you hugging you around Y/N's arms, his arm was very cold compared to your warm body so it makes sense that he would hug your arm, but then of course Satanick decided to mess around with you by calling you weird names and insults, the timer next to your bed rang. It was 7 PM. Satanick continued insulting you well, of course, Y/N moved her hand aggressively turning off the alarm next to her bed

She instantly closes her book like she was fuckin' angry, she stared at Satanick with a lustful smile, Satanick was closing his eyes almost like he was confident and kept insulting Y/N, out of nowhere Y/N decided to grip on the Devil's horns, Satanick widened his eyes from Y/N's actions, he was blushing, but not too much, Y/N moved her body on top of the Devil's body on the bed, "Oh now you decided to insult me huh? Mr. Devil Man~"

Satanick blushed from your actions, again he never saw you like this before because he doesn't always go visit you since hes too busy raping his Ivlis, "AAhaaaahhaa,, yes,, I amm a rudee deviill maaann..~" suddenly, Y/N slowly moves her fingers around the Devil's swirly horns almost like touching his body slowly, a tiny whimper could be heard from his mouth, Satanick sweated almost like he was heating up

he sounded like he was enjoying it. "You know, your horns are very beautiful, don't you agree Lord Satanick?~" Satanick nodded, he didn't answer due to his embarassment of being a literal bottom, Y/N moved her knee and pushed it onto Satanick's crotch, almost like touching his dick, but of course you're not allowed to for reasons, Satanick let out a moan from his mouth, "Mmm,, yes, I love that cute sound of yours Lord Satanick, how do you feel being a bottom Mr. Devil?~"

"Ohohoho..~ Verryyy emmbarrasssinnggg Ms. Y/N~" The devil said as he was breathing very fast like he was searching for air, Y/N smirked at Satanick and looked at his horns and Y/N decided to move her fingers around his swirly horns more faster, as flowers were coming out of his horn, not noticing that Y/N's knee caused him to literally get wet (lol), "Oh lord Siralos.. you wetted yourself already from a literal knee?~ Hah! You're so cute~" 

Y/N plucked a piece of purple rose from his horn  (i forgot what the flowers are named sorry) and put it on his lap, "Haah.. you are such a bitch Y/N~! I sweearr I willl rape you soo harrrdd that youu willl exploodee!~" you rolled your eyes while smiling doubting the word coming out of his mouth, Y/N pushed the Devil onto the bed locking his hands onto the bed and kissing him.