Prologue:

And when their task is done, they move on. Then nobody gives a damn about us. And then our heart breaks and we lose hope. One bad relationship could make you never want to fall in love again. Are you scared to fall in love? We all are scared, but there is a special person, store in for you, and only belongs to you. Someone, who is magical to look at. Someone very different from others. Someone who could make you fall in love again. Someone who could store the empty place in you with full of love and happiness. Someone who is just made for you. And if that someone is made for you, then even God can't apart you, because if it's written for you then surely it will happen. You might have to wait, wait for days, weeks, months or maybe years, but remember, no true love ever gets unfulfilled. One day you'll get what you need and that day would be the best day of your life. All you need is to have patience. Because God test you in situations that you cam overcome. If you really love someone, learn to wait. Maybe you're not meant to be together today, but meant to be in future. True love is born from hard times. Always be there for your loved ones, whenever they need you. Just don't give up. Because when that person is gone, it's hard to forget that person who gave you so much to remember. Love could happen between anyone, anywhere, anytime. It can be like you just saw this person and you felt something that you never felt before. Stand still and what you seek will come and find you. You know, you don't have to travel to find the people who love you. And here is a story of two Strangers, who fall in love with eachother without any realisation. Not knowing how it happened and when it happened. They just know that they have fallen and now couldn't pick themselves up. Love never fades it is out there, you just need to believe.