50.

Her.

"Buon Natale."- I whispered to Leonardo while laying tender kisses all over his face. (Merry Christmas.) 

"Buon Natale, amore mio."- he smiled beautifully and kissed me fondly. (Merry Christmas, my love.)

Leo rolled us over, getting on top of me, and leaned on his forearms before peppering my face with divine kisses, tailing his sweet assault to my neck. I giggled from contentedness and hugged him tightly, wrapping my arms and legs around him. 

We got up shortly and did our routine. I put on big, knitted sweater in white colour with knee-heigh, fluffy, white socks. After brushing my hair, I left it loose in waves. Then perfume followed and I was all set. Leonardo has white sweatpants and matching t-shirt on. 

"My boys!"- I spoke excitedly as our little buddies ran to us as soon as we were downstairs. 

All 4 dogs have Christmas assessors on: Rocco has red-white tie with snowflakes; Flavio has red and festive hat with small snowflakes on it; Corrado has scarf with deers and trees on it; Ambrosi has bow with little snowflakes on it. I got them those yesterday. 

"You look handsome."- I cooed them and kissed their heads. 

Aaron is off today and for the next a few days, just like all house keepers. 

"You ready to open presents, angel?"- asked Leonardo as he hugged me from behind. 

"Sì. Are you?"- I replied, placing my hands on his wrists. 

"Always ready."- he answered and we both laughed. 

Him.

We waltzed in the living room and sat on the fluffy rug, closely to the tree. There are tons of gifts under this tree, but here are presents for everyone. Majority of Camila's gifts are somewhere else. 

We went by turns and once again, I am convinced that Cami knows me better than anybody else. She was very thoughtful and considerate. 

Once she gave me gift, wrapped in navy-white paper with white, velvety ribbon, I glanced at her, noticing that her smile is thousand times wider. I cautiously undid the ribbon and took off the lid of the box, only for my heart beat to stop.  

Baby onesie in white colour that says "Ciao, papà!" in shiny letters, silver key chain that says "Papà", card, 5 pregnancy tests and 5 ultrasound pictures. 

Without uttering any words, I wrapped Camila in my arms and hugged her with everything in me. 

"You are pregnant."- I spoke in unexplainable ecstasy with watery eyes, holding her securely to myself.

"I am."- she almost whispered and held me just as tightly. 

"Cazzo, Cami, you have no idea how happy you made me."- I stated in joy and kissed her neck a few times while pressing her closer. 

We just held each other as tears of pure contentedness rolled down our faces. 

Camila awarded me the greatest gift of all: her love. Now our true love created someone so perfect, someone whom I already love so much and so dearly. She granted me the most beautiful, the most precious blessings that I treasure more than life itself. 

"I love you, bambina. I love you so so so much."- I spoke with euphoric grin, locking my eyes on enchanting, vivid green ones. 

"I love you endlessly, Leo."- said Cami with breathtaking smile. 

I scooped her in my arms and carried her to the sofa, laying her on it. I kissed her soft, plump lips tenderly and trailed my kisses to her stomach; I lifted the sweater-dress up and kissed her still very flat and toned stomach over and over again.