4

korean - reg
english - italics
chinese - bold
thoughts - italics + underline
___

soojin stared at the ceiling blankly as she debated whether she wanted to go out and meet dream, or stay in bed for 3 more hours.

but those lil shits gave me a sore throat,,

but you'll he bored out of your mind,,

lazy ass just get up already smh,,

she dragged herself out of bed and over to her closet to pick out an outfit. she threw on a pair of jeans and a top, grabbing a zip up hoodie in case it got cold.

soojin brushed her hair into a low pony before grabbing her keys and heading out.

× × ×

dreamies + min n sooj
___

sooji
i'm here😌

naNanANa
YAY OMG
i'm coming down to getcha

she waited in the lobby once more scrolling through their instagram feed as she waited. "wow stalker much?" jaemin snickered as he peered down at her phone.

"oh,, excuse me for wanting to know more about the group i'm working for." she said putting her hands up in defense as she rolled her eyes.

"yeah yeah,, just don't forget to like them." jaemin smirked, winking as they made their way up to the practice rooms.

× × ×

"and what if i did that huh?" jisung shouted as the pair walked into the room. "did what ji?" jaemin asked as they made their way to the couches.

"soojin noona!" jisung jumped up to hug her. "hey ji what's up?" she laughed as they sat down. "we're just practicing for today. our comeback is in a little over a month." he explained.

"cool. so uh what should i do?" she asked shifting awkwardly as they all got up to continue practice.

donghyuck walked over to her after pulling something from his bag. he dropped a notebook and pen in her lap, "my english homework, please and thanks." he smirked, walking away to join the others.

she didn't have time to protest however as they started the music and dance. she groaned, rolling her eyes as she opened the notebook to the assignment.

at least it's easy...

she finished the assignment quickly, putting his notebook by his bag neatly when she was done. she watched as they rehearsed the same moves over and over until she drifted off, curled up on the couch.

× × ×

"I think she fell asleep." chenle shrugged when they finished their practice. donghyuck eyed her before heading to his bag to check his notebook.

his eyes widened slightly when he read her small, neat handwriting in his notebook. he smiled slighty when he noticed the little doodles she had drawn along the margins when she was bored.