II

"Miss Lucille Debi," he asks again now with a slightly amused tone.
" Nice to meet you Mr Jacques  Whyte," I say as I stretch out my hand to shake his in the tiny space between us. He steps back and I finally see his face. He is stunning.

He has a golden caramel skin which appears darker in the dim light of the hotel restaurant, olive green eyes, golden hair in lustrous waves falling on his shoulders, pink thin lips, a long straight nose, high cheekbones and I see a tiny reflection of light on his left ear, which is lightly covered with his hair. The combination of both African and European genes making him a high breed, a stunning one at that.
My throat goes dry and he gestures for me to take my seat, moving it back to allow me to sit on it. He settles himself on the chair opposite the table and then props both elbows on the table and my throat goes dry as he leans forward as if to whisper to me while holding my eyes in his intense gaze.

All my anger and frustration of him being terribly late are thrown out the window and my brain turns mush as my mouth can't form any formidable words.
" I am deeply sorry for my late arrival for our date, I had a last minute emergency which I had to take care of," he says as I sip on my glass of water to lubricate my vocal cords which I am deeply disappointed in. Just when I needed them the most, they failed me.
" You're forgiven Mr Whyte, but note that I am very intolerant when it comes to wasting my time." I say, surprised at my sudden courage and I immediately regret what I said as I may appear to be rude, and on our first date.
He raises his eyebrows in surprise but then quickly masks it with a blank expression.
He gestures for a waiter and in no time, the waiter is at our table.
"Ladies first," he says and the waiter hands me the menu. I order a bowl of caviar, char grilled salmon with peppers fillet and a simple vegetable salad. As for the drinks I order a tequila sunrise which goes great with the salmon.
Jacques orders his meal as well and the waiter leaves out table.
"You look lovely miss Debi, I'm definitely fortunate for having you as my date tonight, I know many other men were probably dying to go out with you," he says, his gaze never leaving mine and I blush profusely at his words. I just hope he doesn't see my blush.
" You look handsome yourself Mr Whyte, and you may just call me Lucille thank you," I say and mentally scold myself. You look handsome yourself Mr Whyte, blah blah blah. 

Smooth Lucille, just great. Way to start the night.
"And may I be just Jacques to you... Lucille," he says my name in a huskier tone. If he continues like this, I don't think I'll make it to the end of the night!.

************************************
Hope you like it so far!!! You can now play My my my by Troye Sivan.
************************************

Our food soon arrives and I'm relieved because now he'll have his attention divided. He's probing eyes are doing things to me. Things I haven't felt in a long time. But I must admit it feels great though, and I mentally note to ask Reese where the heck she found a man like Jacques.

We make small talk for the rest of our meal and I'm a little giddy from the tequila, note: don't take alcoholic drinks when you're out on a date, especially first dates.
"So, how much do you work out because heck you're in shape, and I bet you have the ladies drooling after you," immediately that sentence leaves my mouth, I mentally slap myself. Definitely the tequila talking here.
But instead of judging me for what I just said, he just softly chuckles and shakes his head.
"I could say the same about you, you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on.  And I definitely wouldn't mind you joining me at the gym." He says and winks.
Meanwhile over here I'm on cloud nine! He just mentioned me and beautiful in the same sentence.  Mr Hercules over here just called me beautiful!
" As much as I would love to spend more time with you, I really have to get back as it is getting late as my roommate will be worried sick," I say and I see disappointment cloud his face but he quickly masks it with a blinding smile.
" I had a great time and I really hope to see you again.... Lucille," he says my name as he got my right hand and brought it to his lips in a light kiss, his eyes never leaving mine and the Golden stud on his ear gleams as it catches light.
One shouldn't look this beautiful god damn, especially for a man. It's just  a crime.
He gets up from his seat and strolls over to were I'm seated and helps me to my feet. Awwr he's such a gentleman. He takes my hand in his and leads me out of the hotel to the valet where the cars are parked.
" where's your car," he asks and I nod in the direction of my car.
When we reach my Aston Martin, we stop at the drivers side and he leans in and kisses my cheek lightly.

" I really hope to see you soon ," he murmurs in my ear and turns to leave.