𝕥𝕨𝕠

"come on chris, at least sit with us at lunch," jenna whined

"come on chris, at least sit with us at lunch," jenna whined. valerie was in her own world cause she couldn't care less. chris can sit wherever he wants to.

"im sorry goldilocks, the soccer team wants me to sit with them and talk about girls. can't say no to that," he winked and left.

"fuck boy," val muttered under her breath, which jenna ignored and grabbed her food.

"are you still not eating?"

"school food," the hispanic corrected as she grabbed an apple. if you haven't noticed, she loves apples. "doesn't sit right with my tummy."

the two girls turn around to see the davenports, minus adam. bree dropped her books, in attempt to get the guy walking past her to pick them up. instead, a teacher slipped over them.

"oops! sorry, im new."

"let me help you with that," valerie said, picking them up for her. she was trying to hand them to bree but the younger girl was distracted by a boy smiling at her. that boy happened to be chris, which grossed out valerie, so she cleared her throat and brought bree back from dream land. "he's not worth it, trust me."

"okay, your social life is determined by where you sit. we can't sit at the cool table-"

"actually we can," valerie interrupted, pointing at herself and jenna.

"but we can be cool table adjacent," leo continued, ignoring valerie.

"fyi, adam just sat down at the cool table," bree informed the group. valerie just playfully rolled her eyes, heading towards the table and pulling up a chair, jenna doing the same.

"what?"

"what is he doing?" jenna whispered to valerie, who was just as confused, so she just shrugged.

"he can't sit there! that's where the football players sit with the cheerleaders. and they pride themselves in finding very clever places to stuff your pudding cup."

"if it's where the cheerleaders and football players sit then why are valerie and jenna sitting there?" chase questioned. was valerie using her enhanced hearing? maybe.

"because they can sit anywhere they want. they're the schools hottest girls. and chris is the hottest guy here. i think. i don't know, but back to the point!"

"those girls are actually talking to him, and they can't talk about shapes and colors forever. see ya."

"no! the football players are gonna turn them into the fifth food group."

valerie suddenly got up and walked to the two, confusing them as to why she left the table.

"what?" she shrugged. "i got bored. why do you think i head to the music room during lunch?" she directed the question to the boy.