| ʟᴜɴᴀ |

"Ugh this is stressful" Luna thought to herself while staring closely at her screen.
The victims eyes on the computer were piercing deeply into hers.
Creeping her out a little.

"So here we have Kassie Andrews..the neighbour filed a complaint/report the day before kassie died saying she saw kassie being hurt and ragged around...but where was Mark?" Luna questioned.

Rubbing her temples harshly she took a deep breath and began to research about Mark Andrews the victims husband.

"Well he doesn't have any criminal records of any sort but let's go through his phone and see if anything there might help.?"

Luna said aloud, her good Instinct finally kicking in telling her she's got something.

A couple of seconds later Luna managed to hack into marks cellphone clicking onto the messages she began to read the conversation between mark and kassie the day before she was murdered.

The conversation read:

"How violent of him...well that's evidence to prove he's a violent person..now his photos."

Clicking away from the messages Luna opened up the photos her eyes instantly widened as she went cold as ice.

She couldn't speak due to the horrific photos of kassie in-front of her.
Luna began to heave heavily as she went dizzy.

"W..what..the FUCK!" Luna bursted out with anger attaching the strings of evidence to the police report and sending it off she closed down her tabs for a second trying to think.

"He did it..he really slit her throat..it's him that son of a bitch is guilty!" Luna stuttered trying to get her breath back.

"That's me done..for tonight I'm gonna wrap it up.."

"Suppose I better check the camera's."
Luna thought as she clicked on the last one, her back garden she saw a swift figure of a person running into the garden.

"Who THE FUCK!" Luna screamed.
She couldn't move her whole body went stiff.
Minutes passed as Luna stepped cautiously towards the door.

Jumping back as she heard someone's "faint" footsteps trying to sneak around on the floor.

"W..who's there..!" Luna shouted.
Seconds later she heard a loud shatter and complete silence...

"Who the hell is in my house..?"

*ʜɪ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ ɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss!! ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ...ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴs...*
ʙʏᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇ x

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ "ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ғᴜɴ"